Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have this error : Unknown column 'nominative' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT id,custdata,status,idcar,ritiro,consegna,idplace,idreturnplace,country,nominative FROM fso2p_vikrentcar_orders WHERE ritiro>1455749999 ORDER BY fso2p_vikrentcar_orders.ritiro ASC LIMIT 6; What’s wrong? Thank you.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @interclass74,

Please edit the thread (first post), choose Require Help From Staff + Mod/Admin? then provide your site url with temporary admin account there so I can check this matter for you.

interclass74 Friend

Hi, I edited the thread (first post) but no news from you?
    Can you help me please ?

Thank you

Adam M Moderator

Hi @interclass74,

Sorry for the delay. I sent a request to ask about the issue status from development team but look like they’re still working on it. The problem is much complicated than expected so we would appreciate your understanding in this matter and we will reply back asap to let you know about the solution.

Best regards,

Adam.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @interclass74,

Many thanks for your patience. Please try to reinstall Vikrentca (navigate to Extensions >>> Extension Manager >>> re-upload Vikrentcar installation package) and let me know the result then.

interclass74 Friend

Hi, I reinstall the component and I have always the same error. (look at the attachment) I already do this operation 10 times and have always the same result. I have already contacted E4J and they told me to solve this problem with you. Pleaaase it’s urgent 🙁

1. Capture-d’écran-2016-03-03-à-08.48.21
    2. Capture-d’écran-2016-03-03-à-08.39.33-1
    interclass74 Friend

please, HELP !
    🙁

Adam M Moderator

Hi @interclass74,

Somehow the version 1.10 doesn’t work. I tried to reinstall version 1.9 and it works fine, you can check now and please accept our apology for any inconvenient you got.

interclass74 Friend

Thank you, it work !!!
    so if I understand I do not have to update to version 1.10 later?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @interclass74,

I’m not sure why it doesn’t pass through with 1.10 but look like vikrentcar change something in new version. I sent a request so our development team can have a look at this matter already.

angelmay Friend

I bought your theme, and bought the license of vikrentcar 1.10, I do not have version 1.9

How could you do to solve this problem

Ninja Lead Moderator

@angelmay: We have released JA Rent template and supports vikrentcar component latest version (v1.10) and you can follow the step how to config it here

angelmay Friend

You can use the Quickstart package option with vikrentcar 1.10 ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can use the Quickstart package option with vikrentcar 1.10 ?

Hi,

Vikrentcar is a commercial extension and we can’t include it in the Quickstart package, please follow our documentation and install it manually.

Let me know if you need further helps.

Regards

angelmay Friend

The question is if I can install Quickstart package

To install the new version vikrentcar 1.10

Since I see that updating the files but the database of Quickstart package I do not see it updated and for that reason throws errors

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  interclass74 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum