Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hell oGuys,

i use the JAK2 filter Theme for my Categorys and Subcategorys in K2.
    i would like that the “view items” link in te subcategory View of K2 -using the jak2 FilterTheme disappear.
    In the css i could´nt find it!

Thnkas in advance

PD: GREAT SUPPORT!!!!

Luna Garden Moderator

I have checked in the demo of JA K2 Filter with JA K2 filter theme but could not detect the ‘view items’ you mentioned. Can you post your site URL here? Any screenshort on the issue would be helpful.

macanroe Friend

<em>@Luna Garden 405989 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have checked in the demo of JA K2 Filter with JA K2 filter theme but could not detect the ‘view items’ you mentioned. Can you post your site URL here? Any screenshort on the issue would be helpful.</blockquote>

As you see there. It appears in the categorylist. When i turn off k2 filter theme (using default design) the “view items” arent there-because i turm them off in K2.

Thanks

1. k2-viewitems
    HeR0 Friend

JA K2Filter component setting has an option to show “Read more”, please try to enable it to resolve your issue.

macanroe Friend

That was the first i did.
    Dont work!

In the subcategorys is still the “view items” line

Maybe another solution will be to create a background around this …view items..
    Which css code i have to include to make this possible?

Thanks in advance

HeR0 Friend

I need to check on your site directly to detect the root of issue. I think that it might associate with other extension or in your categories setting (params), template style. You should troubleshoot this by using Firebug tool (Firefox) or by changing another template for that page. If your site is online, please PM me your site credentials so that I could have a close look 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum