Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

<em>@algmed 142645 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    any news about this?</blockquote>

Patience young grasshopper… 😀

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

We are just excited..this software has great expectations!

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

OK..its shows 1.2 on the download section..but the release notes have not been updated. So..im not sure if its truly updated.

Hung Dinh Friend

Yes, the download of version 1.2.0 has just been built 2 hours ago. I will update the wiki shortly with the change logs

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

so, no search plugin for Ja Board…:confused:

Nick R JA JobBoard

<em>@wiery 142656 wrote:</em><blockquote>Patience young grasshopper… :D</blockquote>
    Hehe, cant wait to start with it and see all the changes 😉

Great that 1.2 is finally out. Hopefully changelog will follow soon with update instructions.
    Forgive me my impatience but since i bought this product i was adviced that we have nearly weekly or 2 weeks updates for this enterprise product. In that case its important to wash the bugs out and take in some community suggestions from peeps which are using it to improve it more and more 🙂

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

Still no realease notes?…this is important, b/c i has alot of the bugs fixed,,i need to know what is new..to determine if i will upgrade or not.

Nick R JA JobBoard

Yeah im also waiting for this.
    Honestly, im getting a bit frustrated since i bought this mod… I dont see any enterprise support which i expect for this enterprise called extension. I know it seems that im not able to be patient but i was adviced about fast bug hunting, update releases and good support. Since i have posted my suggestions here in forum, im still waiting for results.
    Dont get me wrong, this extension is great, but we all know that we have to get the fine tuning done.
    Also the responde time or support here or new updates have to be improved a bit.
    Dont get it as critic, take it as suggestion on how to satisfy your customers for enterprise products 😉

Cheers
    Nickel

hiremarketing Friend

Fully agreed with algmed.

Can we find out what the changes are? so we can decide to upgrade or not. The upgrade process looks awful too – uninstall everything and then reinstall – potential for huge screwup and loss of client faith.

hiremarketing Friend

any word on the new version?

Nick R JA JobBoard

Cmon guys, whats going on?
    Did i made a mistake in choosing this product? I thought for this money ill receive support and communication as it was before i bought it. I want to release my site and need those things fixed otherwise it is useless for me to use. Also i need a good support as the product is not 100% bug free.
    So please, provide us some information which we requested. I cant believe that i have to ask again again and again.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi algmed,

JA is just back from National Holiday this morning, I have updated with full change log at this thread, please check it out.

We are working on the documentation for the new XML import/export tool as well.

Thank you for your patience.

Nick R JA JobBoard

Hi Hung,
    thanks for information, will try it out now.

Cheers
    Nickel

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Nick R 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum