Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

looks like like version 1.2 is out…….wondering what all has changed in the new version.

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

I do not see any new modules….or a search plugin 🙁

Nick R JA JobBoard

Wow from where did you have this information? Didnt received any update notification here, via mail or any other form. Would be great to make such things public where everybody can see it 😉

But the main thing would be a changelog, bug fix report and feature adds. Hopefully this will be released soon.

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

I went to the download section…and the file says its 1.2 istead of 1.0

bennitos Friend

Here it shows as 1.0.1, in the download section and in the downloaded file itself.

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

AHHHH..they must of changed it back

wiery Friend

Jeezzz… You tricked me. :confused:

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

LOL.. sorry

Nick R JA JobBoard

Grr, still waiting for update… we have reached the end of the regular week as nothing will happen at the weekend….

Hung Dinh Friend

The version 1.2 will be available for download tomorrow. I have just unpublished the version 1.0.1 and get everything ready for the new release.

There will be a change log in the Release Note so that you will know what have kept us busy

Nick R JA JobBoard

Thank you Hung! 🙂

Nick R JA JobBoard

:confused:

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi algmed & everyone,

As I have planned with the development team, the download of new version should have been available. However when I work with the responsible QA & Tester today, she did not agree to publish the file because she still found some critical bugs in her final verification.

The whole team have been working this whole Saturday today. I am sorry that we can not make it for today, however I think it’s better choice to reschedule the date till Monday rather than release it with a bugs we have not had time to fix.

Our office is closed tomorrow & I hope everyone will be patient giving JA one more day (Monday) to work on the new version.

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

Sounds good..thanks for the update

Nick R JA JobBoard

Hi,
    any news about this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Nick R 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum