Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • izetta Friend
    #377015

    Thank you! :laugh:

    feaire Friend
    #399166

    hello
    Joomla 1.6.3
    T3 PLUGIN 1.2.7
    modules anywhere – 1.11.3
    Problem – Class ‘T3Path’ not found in /var/www/v002162/data/www/ddddddddd.com/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/common.php on line 52
    Can We help me plzz??

    BigHug Friend
    #399853

    Hi feaire

    First you need to update T3 plugin. If it isn’t fixed, you could PM me with your admin & ftp account then I shall check for you.

    Niccolo Villiger Friend
    #401191

    hi,
    i have same issue
    joomla 1.6.5, jat3 1.2.8 and modulesanywhere 1.11.3

    Thanks in advance
    anoush

    <em>@dohq 251444 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi feaire

    First you need to update T3 plugin. If it isn’t fixed, you could PM me with your admin & ftp account then I shall check for you.</blockquote>

    Niccolo Villiger Friend
    #401193

    i “solved” with this other plugin
    http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-enhancements/embed-a-include/6958

    <em>@webmarketingteam 253193 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi,
    i have same issue
    joomla 1.6.5, jat3 1.2.8 and modulesanywhere 1.11.3

    Thanks in advance
    anoush</blockquote>

    boast32 Friend
    #401828

    I have the exact same problem i get when i try to insert an article into a module using articles anywhere plugin

    Fatal error: Class ‘T3Path’ not found in /home7/newbree1/public_html/hollywoodfurnishing/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/common.php on line 52

    Thanks in advance

    pritam Friend
    #402002

    Hello boast32 ,

    To solve the issue Class ‘T3Path’ not found

    You can goto yourdomain/plugins/system/jat3.php

    Find this code :-

    function onRenderModule (&$module, $attribs){

    Change this code to :-

    function onRenderModule (&$module, $attribs = array()) {

    You can also refer to this url :-

    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/using-t3v2-with-advanced-module-manager/#post-399166

    keinsei Friend
    #403347

    Hello!!

    I have the same problem but the tips dont work for me!!

    anyone can help me plz???

    anusia Friend
    #404190

    Hi, I have the same problem on
    Joomla 1.7
    Modules Anywhere 1.11.5

    And I had it before on Joomla 1.6 as well using Ja Purity template.
    The module (Modules Anywhere) does not work inside another module, it only shows the name of the module, not the content.
    It worked though in some articles.

    Any advise,
    -Anna

    keinsei Friend
    #404192

    hello,

    you have the fatal error with the line 52 on it ??

    if so maybe try to add this :

    <blockquote>t3import(‘core.path’);</blockquote>

    just before the line 52

    For me it worked but i dont think we got the exact same problem 😀

    anusia Friend
    #404194

    No, it did not work for me. I don’t an error displaying, it just doesn’t display the full module, just the title of the module.
    Thanks!

    <em>@keinsei 257145 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello,

    you have the fatal error with the line 52 on it ??

    if so maybe try to add this :

    just before the line 52

    For me it worked but i dont think we got the exact same problem :D</blockquote>

    pritam Friend
    #404294

    Hello ,

    To solve the issue Class ‘T3Path’ not found

    Open this file : pluginssystemjat3jat3corejoomlamodulehelper.php

    Find this code $query = new JDatabaseQuery

    Replace to :- $query = $db->getQuery(true);

    You can also refer to this :-
    http://groups.google.com/group/joomla-dev-general/browse_thread/thread/5f18d884338e647a?pli=1

    dimalar Friend
    #405777

    <em>@pritam 257283 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello ,

    To solve the issue Class ‘T3Path’ not found

    Open this file : pluginssystemjat3jat3corejoomlamodulehelper.php

    Find this code $query = new JDatabaseQuery

    Replace to :- $query = $db->getQuery(true);

    You can also refer to this :-
    http://groups.google.com/group/joomla-dev-general/browse_thread/thread/5f18d884338e647a?pli=1</blockquote>

    No, this code is fixed, but I still watch the fatal error… (J1.7, T3 1.2.2, Articles Anywhere 1.11.7)

    pritam Friend
    #405834

    <em>@boast32 254027 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the exact same problem i get when i try to insert an article into a module using articles anywhere plugin

    Fatal error: Class ‘T3Path’ not found in /home7/newbree1/public_html/hollywoodfurnishing/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/common.php on line 52

    Thanks in advance</blockquote>

    Hello boast32 ,

    To solve the issue Class ‘T3Path’ not found

    You can refer to this url :-

    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?60127-Fatal-error-Class-T3Path

    dimalar Friend
    #405839

    <em>@keinsei 257145 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello,

    you have the fatal error with the line 52 on it ??

    if so maybe try to add this :

    just before the line 52

    For me it worked but i dont think we got the exact same problem :D</blockquote>

    It works!! (J1.7, T3 1.3.0 Beta, Articles Anywhere 1.11.7)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum