Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can you please help me to enable the sliding effect of the User 5 tabs. I see that it is working in your online demo of the template. Currently on my site, when transitioning from one tab to another, there is only a fade effect. I prefer the sliding effect. How do I achieve this?

Due to privacy, Please PM me for the url of my site.

Thanks.

Don Lee Friend

<em>@zdmdesignz 180463 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you please help me to enable the sliding effect of the User 5 tabs. I see that it is working in your online demo of the template. Currently on my site, when transitioning from one tab to another, there is only a fade effect. I prefer the sliding effect. How do I achieve this?

Due to privacy, Please PM me for the url of my site.

Thanks.</blockquote>
    Hi zdmdesignz,

Pls PM me your site detail or post it via our Support Center so I can help you more.
    Your ticket: PSH-808506

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Dear zdmdesignz!

May be you configured in a wrong way. pls kindly read the userguide of this

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-tabs-userguide/

I had a account (dongit), this account could not access the plugin manager and module manager so that i could not check the issue in detail

Thanks

zdmdesignz Friend

That’s very strange. JA_Fagus doesn t come with JA Tabs installed… unless your demo is different from the version you give to customers. Maybe its something else?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zdmdesignz 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum