Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

JA Tabs module(mod_jatab_j15.zip)
    [position: right]

JA Tabs module used to display your specific content, categories, section as well as modules in TABS. You can specify module position to display, or using JA Tabs syntax for advanced features.

See demo JA Tabs Here

Step 1: Installation
    You follow simple steps below:
    1/ Install the module via Joomla Installer
    2/ Assign module to the position: {right}
    3/ Enable the plugin
    4/ Enable the module

Then, the module is instantly available in your front-end. If you are new to this stuff, follow detailed guideline below:

—-How to install Joomla plugin
    —-How to install Joomla module

When things get done, the module should look as below:

Step 2: Configuration

From the backend of your Joomla site (administration) select Extensions->Module Manger, then click on module title JA Tabs to enter configuration panel:
    Default settings of JA Tabs on demo:

You can select what will be displayed in JA Tabs block. It can be modules, content, module, Article ID or Articles-Category ID

• If Modules selected, you can choose module position in Select a position dropdown list. All modules from that position will be displayed in tabs.
    • If Content selected, you can input your JA Tabs string to the Enter content code textarea.
    • If Module selected, you can input list of module to the textbox List module
    • If Article ID selected, you can input list of Article IDs into textbox Article ID list. All articles which have inputted ID in textbox will be displayed in tabs.
    • If Articles-Category ID selected, you can input list of Category IDs into textbox Category ID. All articles which have inputted category ID will be displayed in tabs.

Advance Parameters:

• Tab Style: You can select a tab style for any template.
    • Height: defines the Height of tab module. For example: 400px
    • Width: Defines the Width of tab module. For example: 500px.
    • Tabs title position: Define position of tabs title (top/right/bottom/left)
    • Tabs title Height: enter the tabs title height of tab module, in pixel.
    • Tabs title Width: enter the tabs title width of tab module, in pixel.
    • Animation type: Choose animation type (No animation/ Move left, right/ Fade/ Move up, down)
    • Event type: Click/ Mouseover options.
    • Use ajax: No/yes using ajax.
    • View: Select view type (Introtext/ Fulltext)
    • Duration: The duration of tab module, in millisecond.
    • Color: Enter the color for each tab in format: 1: color, 2: green. The supported colors depend on the tab style.

Notes: JA Tabs Plugin (plg_jatab_j15.zip)

JA Seleni came with JA Tabs plugin, an advanced tool in creating and presenting your content as well as modules on front-page. All of them can be well align in tabs.

For the syntax of JA Tabs and how to use it, please follow this guide here:
    JA Tabs Userguide

Notes: to display JA Tabs module on front-page, you must enable JA Tabs plugin first

To have JA Tabs like demo, please follow these steps

• Using Custom module to create three articles: WHO ARE WE? and CONTACT US, publishes these modules on ja-tabs position. (Follow this guide to create custom module)
    • On parameters configuration of JA Tabs: Choose Type tabs: Modules and select a position: ja-tabs (that means: modules on ja-tabs position will be displayed on JA Tabs module).
    • Now, your JA Tabs is similar to our demo

JA Seleni supports some default style for tabs. You can choose style by going to Extensions >> Plugin Manager >> JA Tabs for Joomla! 1.5 to choose style as per screen short below:

To understand the JA Tabs string syntax, please follow this link: JA Tabs Userguide

filmlover7 Friend

Ja Labra Source files (651.3 KB) is where the link to jatabs USER GUIDE GOES. IS THIS RIGHT?

filmlover7 Friend

How about JoomlArt putting together ALL the user guides/instructions etc., for Teline iii in ONE PLACE? THAT woul be my dream!
    thanks.

dddougal Friend

It would be a huge guide if it was all in one place but would be quite useful

Saguaros Moderator

Dear filmlover7!

Here is the userguide of ja tabs to apply for all templates using this

Thanks

filmlover7 Friend

This “User Guide” contains lots of refernces to other links and other guides, some of which are “No Access”
    Can’t a comprehensive guide be put up for us.?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear filmlover7!

I have informed our writters about this issue, they will check and update above links

Thanks

filmlover7 Friend

<em>@tienhc 176441 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear filmlover7!

I have informed our writters about this issue, they will check and update above links

Thanks</blockquote>
    Please let me know when progress is made on this.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear filmlover7!

Our writters updated the userguide and above links please try access again

Thanks

lunarview Friend

i cant access the JA Tabs Userguides at the above links….tells me i dont have privileges….can this please be checked? thanks….

Anonymous Moderator

HI guy,

Because you are not a member of JAEC extensions club; therefore, you can not access that forum.

In this case, please refer to http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-tabs-userguide/ for JA Tabs userguide (this link is from JATC templates club; therefore, it might be not sufficient as of JAEC).

Still hope this help you much.

bkmja Friend

Hi,

Searched the forums with no luck.

Where can one find the supported tabs colors for the templates?

Thanks for the help.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear bkmja!

The JA Tabs Extenson has two part

1) the ja tabs plugin and the ja tabs module, if you used a custom tag to render the tabs, you can change color by choosing a theme via configuration of the plugin
    2) if you use the module, you change the theme via the Theme parameter inside the Parameters Advanced Group

Good luck

bkmja Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Using the module right now. There is no “theme” available. Just “tab style” or “colors”.

I saw some code on a post that can be used in the colors field like 1:red.

How do I figure out which colors are supported in this field for each template?

Thanks again for the help.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear bkmja!

Sory for my mistaken of name , it’s the Tab style parameter . you can see the list of tabs styles, each tab style related a one template, you choose one you like, and them check our demo, and let me know which template you like, i ‘ll give you css code of this

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  lbuf 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum