Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    1. how do we use our existing blog articles and incorporate them into a JA builder page. We want to recreate all our landing pages using JA builder – see https://www.informatix.com.au/blog/

2. Also once we re-create all our pages do we switch off the near and footer modules

3. when building with JA builder we have to keep uploading images that are already inside our website – can we configure JA builder to give us access to the image/media library on our site?
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Builder does not edit the articles, but you can use JA Builder on your category blog page and add the new Builder block on these pages.

You can create new footer blocks using JA Builder on your site.

If you want to use already present images in JA Builder blocks, just add the image URL in the JA Builder blocks> Image path when u select the images

Regards

informatix Friend
    1. I need some clarification here. Our current web pages are constructed using one article then modules underneath to give us a complete page. For example the home page is using the "Digital & Social Media Marketing Agency" article ID 230 and the modules 601, 161, 266, 176, 152, 179 and 153 . My question is how do we recreate this page using JA builder??? can we still use the article 230 as the introduction? and then use JA builder blocks?

2. for Our existing blog how do we turn that into a page using JA builder page?
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

1. Yes you can use same the article and then add the blocks of JA Buider.
      JA Builder does not modify the article or blog layout, It only adds new blocks on the pages you want.

2. For other blog pages, you can edit the pages using JA Builder and add new blocks from JA Builder.

Regards

informatix Friend

I can’t see where we can add blocks to an existing page using JA builder. from what i can see you can only create a new page using JA builder.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    informatix Friend

there is no super user called "JA Builder" and there are no builder pages to edit. Are you saying we can edit existing website pages built on the uber template?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to assign JA Builder template for the blog pages.
    JA Builder can be integrated with templates based on T3 Framework and compatible with other popular frameworks and extensions, please check out the documentation of JA Builder for more info: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-builder#integration

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum