Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Infection Details
    URL: http://www.joomlart.com/member/auth/|{gzip}
    Process: C:Program FilesMozilla Firefoxfirefox.exe…

According to Avast:
    “whenever we say your site has issues it certainly has some to consider and whenever we say your site is secure at this point in time, it is.”

So seems like they have reached a standoff. My issue is that warnings are only coming up on this site, so something is wrong and I suspect it’s in a script somewhere. On the off chance there is an infection, I’m stuck. Not to mention that more and more pages are being blocked.

What I don’t understand is the logic behind a redirect for any url at Joomlart to go to the Nexus 10 promo. What were they thinking… That’s not far from spamming. If I want to participate, I will click on the link or ad.

coriandolorosso Friend

I get the same issue using Avast

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi guys,

We are following up on this case with the avast guys, you can see the discussion here : http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=110358.0

As per latest checks… if you update your avast definition and engine… the warnings are no longer seen.

Let me know if the problem persists.

Regards

Arvind

fringenyc Friend

Same problem. Avast reports an iframe on several pages, making even navigating the site impossible.

cndglobal Friend

Hello
    I would be concerned that many users many of which could be new to the joomlart world would get these warning and just go elsewhere for any template needs.

Seems like it would be easier to return the site to a clean version that throws no warnings or blocked pages rather than have a standoff with Avast……after all while your battling for their blessings aren’t you really hurting your company’s bottom line and reputation by allowing these issues to remain on the site? ……just my .02

A protracted battle will blunt weapons and dampen ardor. SUN-TZU: “THE ART OF WAR”

….long time supporter of JA

glenng Friend

I have updated Avast but the problem still continues.

1. avast
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

We’re still working with AVAST to fix this problem and try to resolve asap.

Thanks for your report.

hotsd101 Friend

i also like let you know of this issues.

problem is how site render avast and handle frames its not with guideline metrix.

this problem should be check quick as google also is report frame issue for safety.

ja should urgent fix, i have solution if you wish it

jmpi Friend

problem is still there. that’s not fine. atm, i got on google chrome a “extra warning” (dont know in english) for joomlart…

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi guys,

We now received the confirmation from AVAST and the warnings are no longer seen.

Please update your AVAST definition and engine and If you still have any problem, please report here.

krumz Friend

I’ve had the same problem with Avast and Joomlart. Doesn’t happen every time but randomly. I temporarily disable Avast until I’m done if I’m having problems. Silly, but my workaround.

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@krumz 350351 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve had the same problem with Avast and Joomlart. Doesn’t happen every time but randomly. I temporarily disable Avast until I’m done if I’m having problems. Silly, but my workaround.</blockquote>

Hello Krumz,

Avast has finally confirmed on the false detection and has updated their virus definitions. If you are Avast Antivirus client and have experiencing such, please do update your Avast definitions.

Check out our blog post for more info: http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/update-on-malware-blocked-issue-with-avast-security-software

If problem still persists, send me link that problem occurs when you access and screenshot of the warning message.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum