Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I appreciate all you help….. if it can be called that in this situation?

But in the end I ended up having to rectify this situation by redoing ALL the headers becuase the were completely screwed up thanks to your ever ongoing buggy updates.

In Fact I also discovered is that ALL my custom CSS for all pages and even the custom code I had set up for "Above the head" was gone? So I had to add all that back in.

In the end the site is still NOT 100% what it was before all the recent updates and upgrades.

Having to wait almost 2 weeks only to end up figuring it all out on my own and have to waste more of my time fixing something I should not have had to in the first place by recoding all my custom code and re configure all my headers is NOT COOL.

I really hope you guys figure out a better way to push out more stable and completely tested updates in the future becuase right now it kind of feels like it is a scenario where your pushing out all these changes and waiting to see what happens?

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Brandon,

I did mentioned that if you’ve not customized header block much, you can simply re-create it. Re-creating the header block is alternative way I suggest when waiting to resolve the render block issue. It should be fixed in latest version 1.0.6 now. Pls check it out and let me know if you need any further help.

Regards

card1concepts Friend

Thank you for your reply,

And yes I understand what you are saying and ultimately that is what I had to do was recreate several things. Including adding in a new header menu that could NOT be set up exactly the way I had it before becuase your team went and changed the header block template which is why it got screwed up in the first place. Then my main header with the logo in it seemingly disappeared for no reason, which I also had to recreate but should not have had to.

But my BIGGER complaint here is that your upgrades completely removed ALL the custom CSS and scripts I had set up for all pages. Which I also had to re create.

I am simply letting you know that all of these things should not have happened in the first place?

This issue has been resolved until I assume the next round of updates un earth more bugs. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Saguaros Moderator

You meant that all the css you put in custom styles for All Pages under Settings section are removed whenever updating new version of JA Builder?

Let me check at my end if the same thing happens, it will be fixed.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum