Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

When will ja_rasite frameword upgrade to T3 V.2?Or it’s no plan to upgrade to T3 v.2?
    Is there any exact time?

regards.

eruzak Friend

No one can reply this?:-[

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

We would be converting all our T3 V1 templates to T3 V2 framework in the coming year. At the same time they would be updated for Joomla 1.6, since it is a lot of work which would need time, so a exact deadline for the same would be difficult to put on paper.

We have almost finished the update of our extensions for T3 V2 and Joomla 1.6 and we would soon move towards the template updates.

You can keep your eyes on the JoomlArt blog, any updates would be announced there.

eruzak Friend

hi,JA Developer:

I get it.
    Thank for your reply.

cansay Friend

I hope Rasite is one of the first ones 😀

richboos Friend

<em>@cansay 211343 wrote:</em><blockquote>I hope Rasite is one of the first ones :D</blockquote>
    Me too hehe 😎

mzaf Friend

So in essence, anyone new joining Joomlart who wants to start-off by using Jommla 1.6 (and i m sure all new people would) has no compatible templates … not a very good position to b in if Joomlart wants to keep generating new subscribers!
    Is there a target date (soon is not a date …lol) for each (or any) of the templates to become compatible? As I see it, it makes more business sense to focus on the templates (and their related extensions) – which I presume generates more revenue, then on extensions per-se!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

It has been said many times even on the blog too, it would be difficult to tag the schedule to the release dates of individual templates for J 1.6.

Please keep eye on the blog, as all releases will be announced there. For now, 4 templates are scheduled to be released today / tomorrow and more are already lined up….
    All would be marked beta and stable will be released once the 3rd party extension support if required (k2, jomsocial, agora, virtuemart..) are available.

Please have patience, JA is working overtime on this and with release of J 1.6 stable, its rolling out time.

Arvind

eruzak Friend

As time goes by.
    Some templates are upgraded to j1.6.It’s round 5 as yet.

But,there are no J1.5 templates of Ja framework v.1 upgrade to ja framework v.2.
    The old version of Ja framework v.1 Rasite’s menu can’t auto hide under google chrome v.10 explorer,I download the newest and install the quickstart_J1.5 for testing several times.

How to resolve this issue who use this template?
    Any good idea to fix it?

Thank in advanced.

eruzak Friend

Is there any good response or support?:-[

eruzak Friend

no one can answer this?>:(

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

JA Rasite for j1.6 (T3V2 also) has been released already.

Enjoy: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20159

Thanks.

eruzak Friend

hi,
    I know that j1.6 t3v2 has been released.
    but,I prefer to use j1.5 still.

And, is there any patch to fix the issue that menu can’t auto hide under google chrome v.10 explorer?
    Please upgrade to j1.5 T3V2 as soon as possible.

When will the j1.5 T3V2 release?any exact time can tell?

<em>@JA Developer 234715 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

JA Rasite for j1.6 (T3V2 also) has been released already.

Enjoy: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=20159

Thanks.</blockquote>

chavan Friend

Hi eruzak

I checked JA Rasite for J1.5 and saw it’s menu worked fine in chrome v10 & v12, firefox 4, ie 8 & 9.

Khanh Le Moderator

This problem is solved and the solution is provided at:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/mega-menu-columns-do-not-retract-if-you-leave-menu-without-clicking-a-menu-item/#post-376555

The download package will be updated to reflect this fix.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  eruzak 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum