Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Scratching my head on this one and I have a support ticket in but since no one will be in until Monday thought I would through it out to the masses and see if anyone has need this problem and found a solution. I’m using the JA Kyanite II template with the mega menu system. The problem presents if you mouse over one the menu catorigories/columns which triggers the column to expand… if you then just move the mouse off that column without selecting an item or another menu category it just sits there… it does not close the menu and it remains on top of everything else until you go back and select a menu item or go to another page. This behavior is also present on the live demo site for this template and others with the mega menu. There should be a way to code it so that when the mouse leave the menu area it retracts. Any thoughts? The url to my site where you can see this problem is swpl.org you can also see on the demo page here http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_kyanite

I’ve seen the same result in IE, Firefox and Chrome

Khanh Le Moderator

It seems this problem occur with some old templates on Chrome only. We will check and release the update soon.

sandstorm871 Friend

<em>@khanh le 220083 wrote:</em><blockquote>It seems this problem occur with some old templates on Chrome only. We will check and release the update soon.</blockquote>

Any News on this as I have 2 Zeolite ii sites that are having this same problem in chrome.

They are versions 1.1.0

Khanh Le Moderator

Hi,

The bug is fixed and commit to svn. However, it is not ready for download now. Here is the instruction for your quick fix if you want to do it yourself.

Open file templates//js/menu/mega.js, and find this:

this.itemHide.bind(this, [li, e])

And change it to:

this.itemHide.pass([li, e], this)

avacanter Friend

Thank you, khanh le!

This fixed my issues with kyanite_ii on FF4 and Chrome 11.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  avacanter 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum