Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I installed Extension Manager and edited service joomlart updates/local service. On all the joomla updates the “check update” works fine, and shows new version found with change log-compare-upgrade now.

When I hit upgrade now I get the following errors, and the upgrades will not load.

Mysql path is not configed
    Mysql dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed

I am using localhost.

I’ve used the extension manager in the past with no problems, but cannot work out how to change the configs.

Thanks in advance.

Kev.

q51x Friend

I’m not a moderator, but only a member. I had your problem and i fix in this way.
    Go to JA-ext Manager pannel, then on the left menu, click on “Configuration” and without change nothing, click on save and close in the bottom on top-right.
    Tell me

kev261266 Friend

Hiya q51x. Thanks for the help. Yes it worked! When I hit the save and close, I got this error:

Path to mysql cli is not correct!
    Path to mysql dump cli is not correct!

But then I did the upgrade to latest version, and it installed.

Thanks for your help. 🙂

Cheers.

Kev.

I had another look and checked the error file info as shown and compared it to the actual files on my local host. There is a difference, as shown in the screen grab I have posted. Is it just a simple case of changing the paths to match the local host paths shown?? I am a bit wary of changing this as I don’t want to cause any problems with the site.

Thanks again.

Kev.

1. Mysql-Settings
    Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend
    Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<em>@q51x 241192 wrote:</em><blockquote>and without change nothing</blockquote>

Yes, our component has automatically detected all information for you.
    But, we still need user check and confirm them before take a upgrade and rollback action (for safety purpose) 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum