Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I try check updates via extension manager I receive following errors for all available updates.

Errors occured during upgrading, please fix them fist
    Mysql path is not configed
    Mysql Dump path is not configed
    Local repository path is not configed

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

Please open configuration page of JAEM.
    Configured those settings, then hit save button.

icbl Friend

Could you be more specific please. FYI Ive put confguration pages existing confguration below. What I have to change here ?

Local Repository Path: jaextmanager_data
    MySQL Path:mysql
    MySQL Dump Path: mysqldump

———————————————–

Update: Without changing anything just Save and Close and its working. Thanks

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello,

please keep it as it’s now, just hit save button.
    (those settings has been automatically detected, you only need check and confirm them)

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

gverheij Friend

<em>@Thanh Nguyen 217667 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

please keep it as it’s now, just hit save button.
    (those settings has been automatically detected, you only need check and confirm them)

Best regards,
    ThanhNV</blockquote>

This did not work for me, but when I checked my tmp-directory in the Global Configuration, I found out that this was pointing to the wrong directory. After fixing that, it worked as described above here.

Regards, Gerard

mzorali Friend

Can you please tell me where can I find the file config.php to make these changes

<em>@Dead Code 217662 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello mate,

Please open configuration page of JAEM.
    Configured those settings, then hit save button.</blockquote>

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

<em>@mzorali 323835 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you please tell me where can I find the file config.php to make these changes</blockquote>

No, that is not a php file. That is a configuration page of JAEM component so that You can update settings and then save the same.

The url is:

http://your_site/administrator/index.php?option=com_jaextmanager&view=default&layout=config_service

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum