Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I haven’t had much time, so, now I took some hours to work on this, if I only import the content, the modules in the template are lost, is this normal?

I also tried importing my categories and menus, what else can I import? I have several components, like podcast or hdwvideo, any advice on how to deal with them? :((

Sorry for the delay.

myuption Friend

Hmm… BTW, how about using the old content, since they will be both in the same J2.5.

I tried a local test, same content as online, then installed the components, plugins, template, disable old T3 and removed old template.

I see the module positions have changed, I’m trying to emulate my site with the new positions, now, before to set up the home page you had to assign a HOME profile to the page, how do you do that?

I selected the home-page option in the template’s options, and the modules are showing, but also the mainbody content before the News Pro item, how do I hide that?

Am I doing things right? 😉

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

In updated JA Nex template – new T3 framework, we use style instead of profile like in old JAT3 v2 framework. As in our demo site, we create a new style and assign it to Home page. For more details on module configuration used in this template, you can check out this user guide: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-nex-t3

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum