Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

This is really OK as starting point template. It covers only basic Drupal functionality. I hope that you will develop some custom functionality for Drupal templates beyond existing comunity contributed modules.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear xalexas,

As the first template it comes with features which are not native in other template of Drupal. Correct me if i am wrong. Certainly Drupal extensions would be coming up for sure, The current thrust had been on the framework and only the coming time will prove the features this framework can provide for the developers.

Regards

Arvind

xalexas Friend

<em>@drarvindc 170326 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear xalexas,

As the first template it comes with features which are not native in other template of Drupal. Correct me if i am wrong. Certainly Drupal extensions would be coming up for sure, The current thrust had been on the framework and only the coming time will prove the features this framework can provide for the developers.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

I’m very satisfied with T3 framework for Joomla and I hope this one will be even better because Drupal is far superior to Joomla in means of customization.

Is JD purity going to be free template as Ja Purity II for Joomla?

BTW thanks for sharing T3 framework with the rest of the world!

markhout Friend

The only reason why I would consider using Drupal over Joomla is that Drupal supposed to be faster. So I am a bit surprised to see that the template generates 21 css files and 6 javascript files, not to mention the css images that are used. Are all these seperate files really necessary ? Drupal at it’s core should be faster then joomla but with this template it isn’t …

To end with a positive note: the design is in my opinion simple but good. And much better then the existing designs in the Drupal world.

Regards,
    mark.

didima Friend

well we all need to know that joomlart will make drupal used more and more interesting because if you search for nice drupal templates hard to find but look likes joomlart will change this now and you will see that drupal will be used more and more soon.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Nice look but apparently works only on iPhone.
    The mobile CSS is not working in Android phones.
    Shows only desktop version which you have to zoom and scroll to use.

But don’t fix on my account. I have NEVER been a fan of Drupal. With T-3 now available…why bother? 🙂

xalexas Friend

<em>@jbrett 170542 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    But don’t fix on my account. I have NEVER been a fan of Drupal. With T-3 now available…why bother? :)</blockquote>

T3 is great, but comparing it with Drupal’s core ability to make templates based per node, or content type, block type etc..???:-[ c’mon. Joomla is light years from that.

For quick and light sites I will always use Joomla but for heavily customized and enterprise level sites I will always stick to Drupal.

In my opinion Joomlart has to offer quality designed templates with eye candy module features, cause that is what is missing in Drupal community. Go that way and you won’t fail.

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hi xalexas,

It seems that you’re very experienced with Drupal. We did carefully research it while making JD Purity, but anyway, we’re still new to it! 🙂 I hope you will give us more helps & valuable advices about Drupal’s developing! Thank you!

VisiGod Friend

What would be the license of the templates and the coming extensions?

gazoline Friend

I have a little question: top sellers, like “my” Teline (1, 2 or 3, dosn’t matter) are sheduled to be released as a Drupal theme aswell? Our site grows and we think to migrate to Drupal, and will be nice to remain to same look and feel!

gazoline Friend

<em>@VisiGod 170663 wrote:</em><blockquote>What would be the license of the templates and the coming extensions?</blockquote>

I woold like to know that also.:D

Hung Dinh Friend

Dear gazoline &VisiGod,

Its gonna be announced with the JA Drupal Club opening and all i can say is that its gonna be favorable and in spirits of Drupal and JA Tradition.

Hung Dinh

santoshalom Friend

is this template going to be a free template like all other purity templates?
    Just curious

didima Friend

no price or membership details yet ? any update or is this free for a start 😉

james_k Friend

Drupal is a bit confusing, I know basic PHP and like Dreamweavers auto complete features. (mainly because i can never remember the exact commands without seeing them)

is there a tutorial for drupal that is easier to understand than the CMS itself?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  fomalstar 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum