Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Dear Members & JA Friends,

As outlined in the Blog Announcement, We are proud to release the preview of First JA Drupal Theme – JD Purity. JD Purity, at its core includes features similar to JA T3 Framework, and it would be the first template in Drupal arena, to offer native Mobile / Handheld support, Native RTL language support. More emphasis has been given to the development of the core / framework, as we always want our templates to be feature rich and flexible, as design elements or looks is something we are good at. Please look at the screenshots below and comments are welcome. Further details on pricing and membership plans will be announced with the release of JD purity, which can be expected by March End.

DEMO LINK : JD Purity, 1st Drupal Theme

Features at a glance :

• Mobile / Handheld Device Support.
    • Right to Left language Support.
    • Multiple Layouts
    • Custom Column Widths.
    • Module Suffixes.

Preview Screenshots :

1. Main Page : Check the High resolution Image HERE.

2. Main Page : Right To Left Language : Check the High Resolution Image HERE.

3. iphone View :

5. iPhone View : Menu Items.

4. CSS Menu & Frontend Options for Admins:
    Check the High Resolution Image HERE.

5. Backend Theme Layout Settings :
    Check the High Resolution Image HERE.

Hung Dinh

didima Friend

just wonderful, well done cant wait to mention on http://www.wptemalari.com/eng

santoshalom Friend

wonderful i was waiting for Drupal templates from Joomlart. excellent job

mneese Friend

Are your templates for Drupal 7?

wombat1 Friend

Such good news really.

So now we watch as one theme company turns the Drupal world on its head.

😉

we2solutions Friend

wow good news 🙂 thanks joomlart team

premg Friend

Drupal lagged behind Joomla in template. If you introduce as attractive as joomla, you will for sure dominate the world. In terms of looks but this template doesn’t appeal me much.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear premg,

The main emphasis is on the framework and features, designs are not a problem for JA, besides, JD purity is a simple design, which can be adapted for multiple purposes. The features introduced are unique in Drupal Sphere and thats what JA is busy with. lets get the platform straight and then show the magic.

You would appreciate JD Purity once you see the demo, which would be up soon in the coming days.

Arvind

ibrahimbdawy Friend

Good news
    I waiting for Drupal templates from Joomlart and I hope to be in the level of templates joomla

hacksider Friend

Hope they can release this template on Joomla too, it looks great!

vancer1111 Friend

I’m also interested if this is drupal 7? Great work!

xalexas Friend

Woohooo this is really great news! JD purity beats every existing Drupal template.

Just a few questions:

Is this mean that you will develop your custom modules for Drupal also like you do for Joomla?

Will you provide quickstart template also?

Are you using CCK, Views and imagecache?

Can’t wait to see demo. Great job!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

vancer1111;169814I’m also interested if this is drupal 7? Great work!

Dear Vancer,

The template would be for Drupal 6 for now, once Drupal 7 is stable, we release it for it. Stable template first 🙂

Regards

Arvind

VisiGod Friend

Nice to hear that Drupal will finally have some nice designs.

Hung Dinh Friend

Dear Members,

The Demo Link of first Drupal Template has been updated to the first post of this thread and the JD Purity can be viewed here:

DEMO LINK : JD Purity, 1st Drupal Theme

Regards

Hung Dinh

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  fomalstar 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum