Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

UPDATE : JA OnePage is now released and available for downloads.

Hi friends,

I would like to inform you all that JA OnePage Template for Joomla 2.5 / 3.0 is going to be delayed and I hope to get it released by this friday (11/01/13).

For now, the Demo Site is up for JA OnePage and it looks much better than the released preview

JA OnePage Live Demo

Another interesting thing is the upcoming Mega menu feature in the T3v3, You can track the T3v3 development at the GIT repository of JoomlArt.

Have a nice day!

Hung Dinh

Aratype Friend

Hi Hung Dinh,

Do you find relevant to add an option of incorporating compatible “Countdown” to this template? I think it will be a perfect landing page for every web dev’s project…

austenn01 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 353768 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi friends,

Another interesting thing is the upcoming Mega menu feature in the T3v3, You can track the T3v3 development at the GIT repository of JoomlArt.

Have a nice day!

Hung Dinh</blockquote>

Hello Hung,

Could you give an indication of how far away the mega menu is for T3V3?

I am working on a project now with Brisk, that was chosen with the need for the new mega menu?

Thanks,

Hung Dinh Friend

<blockquote>Could you give an indication of how far away the mega menu is for T3V3?</blockquote>
    Austenn01, it is less than 1 week away 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum