Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The “Save”-buttons of JA Slideshow are unresponsive. I’ve read the thread about Akeeba Pro but I’m not using any other components/modules than what cames out of the quickstart.

I amusing JA Biz 3.2 on Joomla 3.3.

Anyone else who has experienced this and how did you solve it?

Cheers,
    Kaj

alexsmirnov Friend

Hey Kaj,

Have you done a clean reinstall of your JA Biz quick start? I’ve just played with your JA Slideshow module and found all of its four “Save” buttons joyfully functional (tested under Chromium and Firefox).

Regards,

Alex

kaj Friend

Hi Alex,
    Thanks for your reply which pushed me forward. I realized that I might not have described the problem correct – when I change the “Auto Play” to “Yes” and click “Save” using Internet Explorer then the message “…have been saved” is displayed but the “No” is highlighted again. So, the “Save”-buttons are responsive, my mistake, but no fading or movement of the slideshow occurs on the front page.

But, if I use “Chrome” instead of “Internet Explorer” when I change the “Auto Play” ‘No’ to a ‘Yes’ then the message “…have been saved” is displayed and the “Yes”-button stays highlighted. Switching to the front-end shows a slideshow that fades/moves.

Does this mean that the JA Slideshow/JA Biz template has a problem with IE, which is not unusal:(( ? If so, is there a way to rectify this?

Cheers,
    Kaj

alexsmirnov Friend

Hello Kaj,

I will have to refer your JA Slideshow/IE issue to our team. Please bear with me.

Regards,

Alex

alexsmirnov Friend

Hello Kaj,

Under what Internet Explorer version are you experiencing this issue?

Cheers,

Alex

wingly Friend

Works good on IE 9 and 11 x64 on my pc; Did not encounter any issues;

alexsmirnov Friend

@wingly,

Thank you, matey. Appreciate it.

@kaj,

I have at least one more JA moderator who checked your issue for me and who’s had no problems with tweaking JA Slideshow Autoplay parameter under IE.

How are you getting on with it?

Regards,

Alex

kaj Friend

Hi Alex,

IE 9 32-bit and 64-bit doesn’t work for me.
    IE 11 32-bit and 64-bit do work.

Cheers,
    Kaj

wingly Friend

@kaj;

Could you please provide me with printscreen? Also a inspectation if possible. Thank you

alexsmirnov Friend

Hello Kaj,

I really appreciate your testing efforts as well as submitting a Private Ticket to our developers. I will now leave you in their hands. You should hear from them soon if you haven’t had already.

By all means please feel free to contact us in this thread but be advised that in terms of your JA Slideshow/Autoplay/IE issue all the roads lead to JA developers. They have the last word.

Have a nice Sunday and great week.

Regards,

Alex

kaj Friend

@wingly,

Please see attached screenshots. The status before any action was taken:
    Auto Play”: Yes

Pic 1: Before any action using IE9
    Pic 2: Choosing “Yes” before clicking using IE9
    Pic 3: Result using IE9
    Pic 4: Before any action using Firefox
    Pic 5: Choosing “Yes” before clicking using Firefox
    Pic 6: (Not shown) The result when using Firefox is that the “Yes”-button is activated

Apparently is the basis “No” no-matter-what when using IE9 and although the message “…has been saved” is displayed after pressing the “Save”-button the status is not changed with IE9. This behavior is not seen when using Firefox or Chrome.

Cheers,
    Kaj

1. ja_slideshow_ie_pre
    2. ja_slideshow_ie
    3. ja_slideshow_ie_post
    4. ja_slideshow_ff_pre
    5. ja_slideshow_ff
    wingly Friend

@kaj;

I have just noticed i have a mention with your reply. will get back to you later today. sorry

crislainebelles Friend

Some issue here… cant save, save and close and save and new. Close its ok..
    IE 11
    FF 29
    Chrome 34
    Joomla 3.3
    JA Muzic

alexsmirnov Friend

@crislainebelles

Could you please PM me your site URL and your Joomla Super User credentials to have a look around your system?

Regards,

Alex

alexsmirnov Friend
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  crislainebelles 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum