Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Yet another simple, clean business style template – that gives us nothing really new over Helio, Edinite, Fedora etc…same old very basic colour changes, same old typography, menus and layouts.

You really do need to give us more to work with – as per the gazillion colour variations and layouts offered by RT or the monthly themed templates by Plazza.

Just my ‘first glance’ thoughts….

Cheers,
    SD

arinus Friend

i can’t find the link of download????

Hung Dinh Friend

It should be ready in the next hour. Uploading….

TomC Moderator

You all demanded two templates a month when it was brought up for discussion – this is what you get when you rush things.

sea dog Friend

Sorry but you’re wrong – I voted for one template a month providing JA would guarantee that the quality would make it worthwhile.

questbg Friend

I just posted in one of the other threads about this new template … but I agree. I would certainly vote for 1 per month and more resources on quality support, documentation and innovative templates.

Can we have a new poll please?

sea dog Friend

I know one thing – the template sites that do offer just one a month do seem to be pushing the boundaries and making the templates far more flexible (without modifying the code) then JA.

The main thing that kept coming up during the last vote was the ‘I’ve paid for two a month so I want two a month” argument. Personally, i dont subscribe to this – I’d rather have one top notch, flexible, unique template a month then 6 every three months, 4 of which are rehashed designs….

TomC Moderator

<em>@sea dog 61388 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry but you’re wrong – I voted for one template a month providing JA would guarantee that the quality would make it worthwhile.</blockquote>
    Okay – MANY demanded two templates a month – and the result/reactions are pretty much exactly as I predicted.

VisiGod Friend

I still come to the question: What is your assurance that changing to one template per month would make the things better?

questbg Friend

<em>@VisiGod 61447 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is your assurance that changing to one template per month would make the things better?</blockquote>

Well for me (until Menalto comes in and tells me off again!!). 😉

One template per month would mean that the saved resources from JA could be put towards”

Better Templates
    Bug Free Templates
    Answering Problems of Users on Forum
    Customer Support
    Better Documentation
    New Templates that are not just a ‘rehash’ of previous ones

Just my opinion of course, I’m not a developer, just want my own site to work!

VisiGod Friend

Well,
    I have been around and I would state it clearly: JA business model is in building the demo. Once its there, works fine, they don’t care about what you (us) think.

Why? No idea. This is just the way they work. They try to attract new customers (seems to be working, when these do not have access to the private forums), because new customers generate the current cash flow income. The current one only demand. Why should they listen the current, as they already paid?
    That is how it works. And from financial perspective it appears to be working fine.
    That’s why, I am pretty sure nothing in the quality will change with such move.

TomC Moderator

<em>@VisiGod 61452 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    That’s why, I am pretty sure nothing in the quality will change with such move.</blockquote>
    Yet you’re unwilling to even give it a chance.

:((

VisiGod Friend

Yes, I am, because once “chanced” there will be no way back and we will have one borring template per month. Now the chance something good to come is double.

And with your propaganda, are you paid for that?

tempusserbia Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 61383 wrote:</em><blockquote>You all demanded two templates a month when it was brought up for discussion – this is what you get when you rush things.</blockquote>

Why are you forcing that issue: 2 templates/1 template per month?! Why are so loud about that, what is your benefit from it? You also pay for 2 templates or am I wrong?

I am thinking that you are getting money or similar from JA to promote 1 template per month idea.

mfcphil Friend

One Template a month Two Templates a month Yawwwwwwnnnnn!!!!

The horse has been roded round the track so many times the poor thing is dead and still it gets dragged.
    Can we please bury the poor thing and find a new pony to talk about.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)

This topic contains 69 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  zoodc 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum