Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Hi Qngo,

I am close to the solution. I have replicated all the quickstart template with updated components and plugins but there are still errors with repopulating the content and fixing the component from showing errors on the front page. I have generated a demo and username and password for vikcarsrental to fix their end..
    It seems that the vikrental developer is willing to help and hopfully fix the mess as we are fewer steps away from the conclusion i hope. This may be faster then waiting on joomlart as i dont see much care about this exept for you.
    if you send me an email address i can give you a link and access to the site and forward the replyes from vikcarrental

cool_bananas Friend

still no sign on life here…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try with these steps to install sample data for vikrentcar into JA Rent template (you can try in local first). Below are details:

• Download Quickstart package in download section of JA Rent template as usual
    • Extract the quickstart package
    • Go to directory: /ja_rent/administrator/components/
    • Rename the folder inside: ‘com_vikrentcar’ to ‘com_vikrentcar_old’ for example
    • Proceed to install this quickstart package with sample data as normal
    • After that Install latest version of Vikrentcar component and its modules
    • Download again the SQL – sample data file for Vikrentcar here: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-rent#vikrentcar-db (the team update the new file already)
      And import into the database of your site.

Then follow the instruction as mentioned in our guideline.

And let us know if you need further helps.

Regards

qngo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Quoc,

You can share the login info of your site so I will check for you.

qngo Friend
    qngo Friend
    qngo Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Quoc,

It seems you didn’t follow our documentation for this template: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-rent#homepage

I checked but Vikrentcar search module was not assigned to ‘section-1’ position, I see the slideshow there instead. I just added for you, pls change the text and the background image as you wish.

Let me know if you need further helps.

Regards

qngo Friend
    qngo Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi Quoc,

Could you share the login info of your site so I will take a look?

qngo Friend
    qngo Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I am managed to install Vikcar Rent component and modules. However, there’s still errors. I did contact to extensionsforjoomla and below is their feedback.

"The issue is with your Joomla! installation: Updating Joomla! should fix the back-end access issue.
    As for the Drop off/Pick up Locations and Category not being displayed in the search module, it is because of an override made by JoomlArt to the module.
    Please contact them about this issue, and they should be able to point you to the override that changes what the module displays."

Can you please resolve this issue?

Regards,

Quoc

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Quoc,

We also got that report from developer of Vikrent, the team is checking, pls stay tuned.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum