Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have followed your instruction https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-rent#quickstart-installation to install Vic Rent Car 1.11. However, I got error (see attached screenshot) when install com_vikrentcar_1.11.zip.

Could you please help in ASAP? I have demo with customer tomorrow.

Thanks,

Quoc

cool_bananas Friend

Hi there,
    I am having the same problem, could you please create a quickstart with updated template without the errors so that vikcar rental can install?

please urgent.
    Many thanks
    Marco

qngo Friend

Hi Joomlart,

Any update on this?

Regards,

Quoc

qngo Friend

Hi,

I have connect with http://www.extensionsforjoomla.com and they said there’s an problem with JoomlArt template that not compatible with the most recent VikRentCar version. How can I fix this issue? Please help in ASAP.

Thanks,

Quoc

cool_bananas Friend

Hi qngo,

I think i understand whats happening here.. you see there is a pay feature addon for quickstart installation. I think maybe joomlart is try to get us to pay more..

cool_bananas Friend

i have since then downloaded a fresh joomla 3.6.5 full packate and installed the components and plugins and it works.. it just means that what we paid for including the quickstart package is worthless time waist, we may have to it the long way around

qngo Friend

Hi cool_bananas,

Follow your instruction, I also manage to install Vic Rent Car 1.11. However, the site looks crap http://qa.metrovantrailerrentals.com.au/ . It doesn’t work like demo site. Do you have any idea how to make it works like demo site?

Thanks,

Quoc

cool_bananas Friend

hi Qngo..

yes this is a bit of a mess, and i have found so many more problems with components not working in the front end .. i am uploading my version from the localhost to a live link like you did to contact vik car rental and see if they can can help to populate the template as it supposed to work.

cool_bananas Friend

if only just joomlart would give us the updated quickstart… they do have it .. i was presented un updated version in another post forum https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-rent-for-iphone-7-plus/ which really goes to show that they have it updated for themselves… in the downloads however i see that they have not updated the quickstart since Dec 20, 2016…..
    I think i am going to to ask for my money back here as i have only just joint as a member and i am so disappointed.. i have been a member of rockettheme and they have never let me down

qngo Friend

I have sent Joomlart’ s manager an email. Hopefully they will answer us tomorrow. They should provide better services.

cool_bananas Friend

Hi qngo,

Where did you find the email? I go the feeling they don’t want to be contacted directly not unless you we pay more money which would be fine if they were providing updated functional products as presented and proposed.
    I need to send them an email too to see if they don’t want to give us the functional package I will want a full refund and avoid joomlart in the future.
    It’s a shame as I really thought they were going to be developers I could have worked with and been members for years to come and would pay for added services if I didint feel like I am ignored here and trapped with time waisted and no feedback

cool_bananas Friend

Hi qngo,
    I forgot to mention that I went one step further last night.
    I installed an outdated QuickStart then uploaded the latest joomla full package, then reinstalled the components, you are likely to get the t3 plugin error with the t3 plugin provided for the template as that also seems to be outdate so you have to download the t3plugin from the latest t3 template.
    After that you can install all composed and you will have the menu items and template almost as in the QuickStart with vikcarrental working but still some bugs some of the main pages come with errors..
    I have then tried to populate the vikcarrental component with items and added a menu item to see but it’s not yet showing the item I created on the front end.
    I am uploading this latest test I did and will configure the MySQL so I can pride a link for you of my progress.
    I appreciate your feedback and help
    Cheers
    Marco

qngo Friend

Hi Marco,
    I got reply from Manager saying that their team will have a look at it today. Hopefully, they will give us the solution to fix it. I don’t think I can fix it, so I just wait them.

Regards,

Quoc

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

The team is working on updating the template with latest version of Vikrencar extension, pls stay tuned.

Your patience is much appreciated.

Thank you!

qngo Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Is there timeline for this update? We want to inform the customer when we can show them the demo.

Or Can you give us the Vikrencar extension package that you used to install in Joomlart’s demo site.

I can send you the invoice that I paid for the extension.

Regards,

Quoc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum