Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Through the JA Social Feed Plugin plugin I am unable to extract the full content into the post created on my site it is only importing the title along with the intro text / description and not the complete content of the post.

If it is possible to get the full content I will also like to ask about how will the images work. –

1. Can I extract all the images of the post.
      b. Can I by default show or store first image as the intro image of the post on my site.

Your feedback will be of great help

Thanking you
    Regards
    Sunny

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  JA Developer.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  sunny2016.
    sunny2016 Friend

anyone’s quick reply on this will be of great help

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  JA Developer.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  sunny2016.
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

JA Social Feed imports Feed and get content following what the Feed gives, if it gives Full content, then you will have full content ( with setting to get Long Description), and you can also get the Images inside the content, with one Image become Main Image for Article imported.

For more info, you can follow our document: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-plugins/ja-social-feed#rss-settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum