Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

<em>@swolak 478052 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had already changed that log on that I provided with the original post. They will have to reach out to me if then need access to my developer site.

Thanks, Susan</blockquote>

I only access front-end of your site and I could not see the problem on your site. Which area are you referring to on your site? Things at least look to be running smoothly from what I can see. Beside that, you can pm me admin login backend of your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@swolak 478052 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had already changed that log on that I provided with the original post. They will have to reach out to me if then need access to my developer site.

I only access front-end of your site and I could not see the problem on your site. Which area are you referring to on your site? Things at least look to be running smoothly from what I can see. Beside that, you can pm me admin login backend of your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

swolak Friend

Thanks so much for looking at it.

The issues have been stated in previous posts and at this point, thank you for your time. I am not happy that this JA Business template is not allowing me to change the color of the theme and apply the old custom changes to the new version of the template.

At this point, I’m wasting too much time and I am going to switch to another template and start over using a responsive template for Joomla 3.4.X.

swolak Friend

The issues have been stated in previous posts and at this point, thank you for your time. I am not happy that this JA Business template is not allowing me to change the color of the theme and apply the old custom changes to the new version of the template.

At this point, I’m wasting too much time and I am going to switch to another template and start over using a responsive template for Joomla 3.4.X.

swolak Friend

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swolak 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum