Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hi Tom,

Could you check and send me again the admin account? as the provided info doesn’t work now.

Also share me the FTP account, I will investigate further.

Regards

dr4christ Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The admin account doesn’t work, kindly check again.

dr4christ Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dr4christ Friend

Dear Saguaros

I hope you received the login information – I’ve checked it several times and it is working. However Twitter will not cron any new Tweets even after updating everything. The same problem persists.

Specifically, I have updated Joomla to 3.7.2 and had our server guys updated our PHP to 7.1 Additionally I’ve updated JA Wall to 1.2.3 and System – JA Social Feed to 1.3.2

Everything is up to date extension wise except I have found the same update problem with JA System Pager 1.05 that ibewguy has currently here – https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-system-pager-1-0-5/

Not sure if that has anything to do with it – or if there is a extension or plugin causing a conflict – but would like to get this last issue resolved quickly – so we can proceed to load everything on our web page.

DR4Christ

dr4christ Friend

Dear Saguaros

Added a few new tweets today – still not croning – any ideas? Should I open a support ticket?

DR4Christ

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m working on it, pls stay tuned.

dr4christ Friend

Ohh thank you soo much. This one thing has been bugging me about JA Wall since Oct. if that would work we could dive more into other things on the site.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi,

It seems that there was conflict between Twitter library with another plugin used on your site. I just fixed it by editing 2 file:
    /plugins/system/jasocial_feed/jasocial_feed.php
    /plugins/system/jasocial_feed/TwitterAPIExchange.php

And change twitter class name to avoid the conflict.

Regards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Saguaros.
    dr4christ Friend

Great – I can confirm that it is cronning in all new tweets. (WOW – this is amazing – thank you) Anyway to get it to cron in Oct 23 2016 – June 21 2017 tweets? If not no problems – but no matter what I do with the JA Social settings – its not fetching those. 🙁

Finally – What plugin was causing the problem? Because I will happily – get rid of it. With the newest update to JA Wall and Joomla 3.7.2 do the following Joomlart plugins work with JA Wall:

JA Content Slider
    JA Login
    JA News Featured
    JA News Pro Module
    JA News Ticker
    JA Side News
    JA Slideshow
    JA Slideshow Lite
    JA Social Locker Module
    JA Top Panel
    JA Typo

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

Anyway to get it to cron in Oct 23 2016 – June 21 2017 tweets?

Nope, unfortunately, Twitter API only supports to get tweets from 7 days ago.

Finally – What plugin was causing the problem?

We’re not entirely sure, other social plugin on your site that gets content or connects to Twitter.

With the newest update to JA Wall and Joomla 3.7.2 do the following Joomlart plugins work with JA Wall:

Yes, they do. If you get any problems, just let us know, we’re willing to help you.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Saguaros.

dr4christ Friend

O.K. – Thank you for taking the time and looking at this. Its been a long time and I am very glad you got it to work. Back to development. Sooo excited.

DR4Christ

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dr4christ 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum