Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi
    All new template are are different as per the users needs what kind of layout styles they needed .
    I am not sure about your choice , but you can take a Look on JA Uber its one the Popular template with several types of template styles .

ssinha Friend

I just tried playmag template and while it installed fine without the T3 error, the component failed to work in it as well. I guess we have no choice but to live with Prostar. I will try Uber tomorrow but I am not very optimistic about it. Will let you know how it went. Thanks for the suggestion and your help. Appreciate a lot.

ssinha Friend

I just tried playmag template and while it installed fine without the T3 error, the component failed to work in it as well. I guess we have no choice but to live with Prostar. I will try Uber tomorrow but I am not very optimistic about it. Will let you know how it went. Thanks for the suggestion and your help. Appreciate a lot.

ssinha Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum