Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Running Teline V template on our site. However, I tried to install another template within it (just the template and not the quickstart), it installs fine but on the frontend, it asks me to install T3 plugin. What’s the deal with that? Does each template use different T3 plugin and must be installed separately?

If yes, is it safe to have two different versions of T3 on the same site?

Thanks for any insight.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    If you installed Teline V and after it installing T3 framework on same site , you have not need to install T3 plugin again .
    If you are getting error you can PM me your site admin details , where this issue is present , i will check it .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    If you installed Teline V and after it installing T3 framework on same site , you have not need to install T3 plugin again .
    If you are getting error you can PM me your site admin details , where this issue is present , i will check it .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

ssinha Friend

Sent you a PM. Thanks.

ssinha Friend

Sent you a PM. Thanks.

ssinha Friend

Sent you a PM. Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I checked your site and found you are using JA Mendozite template and JA Teline V .
    first i want to inform you that JA Mendozite is only compatible with joomla 3.2 and lower version .
    Also its based on old framework JAT3v2 .
    On the other hand Teline V is based on Latest T3 framework .
    Both are different framework this is reason you are getting error that JAT3 plugin not installed or enabled because your site has T3 plugin that is used by Teline V .
    You can not use both JAT3v2 and T3 framework together it will make conflict .
    You can install the template that is based on T3 framework , all latest template are based on T3 .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    I checked your site and found you are using JA Mendozite template and JA Teline V .
    first i want to inform you that JA Mendozite is only compatible with joomla 3.2 and lower version .
    Both are different framework this is reason you are getting error that JAT3 plugin not installed or enabled because your site has T3 plugin that is used by Teline V .
    You can install the template that is based on T3 framework , all latest template are based on T3 .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

ssinha Friend

Thanks for the quick reply. The reason we wanted an older template is because the component we are using is incompatible with Teline V template, It used to work fine in J2.5 Teline IV so we thought may be it would work on an older template of J3.2.

Also, I noticed not too many templates offer only barebone template. Most come with quickstart so we are kind of limited in our choice. If you could recommend any newer ‘template only’, I sure would appreciate. Thanks.

ssinha Friend

Thanks for the quick reply. The reason we wanted an older template is because the component we are using is incompatible with Teline V template, It used to work fine in J2.5 Teline IV so we thought may be it would work on an older template of J3.2.

Also, I noticed not too many templates offer only barebone template. Most come with quickstart so we are kind of limited in our choice. If you could recommend any newer ‘template only’, I sure would appreciate. Thanks.

ssinha Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    All new template are are different as per the users needs what kind of layout styles they needed .
    I am not sure about your choice , but you can take a Look on JA Uber its one the Popular template with several types of template styles .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    All new template are are different as per the users needs what kind of layout styles they needed .
    I am not sure about your choice , but you can take a Look on JA Uber its one the Popular template with several types of template styles .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum