Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m using the sugite template and I’m trying to change the green default template color to a light black color. I’ve tried using theme magic to change the default green header, footer, and link text color to a custom black color but I’m having a hard time.

My main concern is actually changing the default menu color.(It changes colors when scrolling down)I would like it to keep the same effect but have a black color instead of green. I’ve try uploading a header image but it turns into the default green before the image slowly takes affect and loads. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I’m actually building this on my home server but I have an example of what I mean.
    http://www.client.adsadvanced.com

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    When u creat a new theme you need to compile Less to css from template option so theme Less files will override on css file .
    You can takea look on my suggestion here for same changes .
    Hope it helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum