Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello again πŸ™‚

You helped me out here:
    https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/thememagic-adjustments-disappear-on-mobile-resized-screen-size/

Now, when I scroll upwards, the color I set in Theme Magic disappear. What happens is, that I scroll downwards and the header disappears. When scrolling upwards, the header reappears – but now in a different color which probably is template standard.

Naturally, the very best would be if Theme Magic handled this with no css coding. Or, maybe you help me to set the header color for all usage.

Maybe another header issue is related to this problem. Suddenly, the header places itself in the very middle of the JA Slideshow Lite. The header and the slideshow interacts in a non-understandable way sometimes!

I post username and password separately.

Thank you for any help!

Norchris

norchris Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    norchris Friend

I understand….

I have removed the "under construction" / log on opening, so you can see at http://scanteam.viis.no now.

Thank you!

Norchris

norchris Friend

What might be a part of the solution, is that I got help to change the top color and it works in the front page style which is a Features Intro style

The other pages has a different style. Here, the top color is different – the same as when you scroll upwards.

Cheers,

Norchris

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    you can try this code in custom.css file to change header color

.scrollDown .t3-header, .scrollUp .t3-header {
        background: #292929 !important;
    }

Change color code as per needs . Hope it helps .

norchris Friend

Hello and thank you

This helped πŸ™‚

In Joomla if a category or artilce not assicated to a menu item , they will open on the default page . same is on your site .

Norchris

norchris Friend

Hello again

This did not work out:

But you can try this code in custom.css file to change header color

I think you turned off Theme Magic while you visited my site. I would like to turn it back on. Is that ok?

In a different post, you write that there where bugs connected to showing the search field etc. I believe this color issue also must be a bug. I have spent like 6 to 7 hours of find a solution – the bug explained part of my struggles.

The problem with colors summed up: When collapsing the screen (responsive redesign) and scrolling upwards, the top field does not have the custom color I have set in Theme Magic and with the code you provided in custom.css

Hope you can help! That is the main headache with this site now!

Thank you!

Norchris

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i have not checked your site because its not opening at my end .
    when menu is collapse it use different colors .
    Give me a screenshot of issue and the url of page where u facing the issue , i will suggest you changes for it.

norchris Friend

Hi! It should open at http://scanteam.viis.no

I think you solved the problem at upward scrolling.

But, the problem persists when reducing the window size / responsive re-sizing.

I thank you for all help – I appreciate it a lot πŸ™‚

Norchris

1. Collapse
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Still same error
    This site can’t be reached

scanteam.viis.no took too long to respond.

πŸ™

try this solution based on demo site .
    Add below code in custom.css file and change the color codes

.t3-header {
        background: #292929!important;
    }
    norchris Friend

Thanx, that helped! (maybe this should be fixed in new Sugite release?)

Is it OK if I turn Theme Magic back on?

Thank you again πŸ™‚

Norchris

PS. Must be som firewall issue at my ISP because the URL works from here. I will check it out.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Theme Magic is used to create new theme and customization , if you are using a custom theme you need to select the theme in template options > Theme tab .
    Also compile less to css from template options to override less files style in css files .
    Always take backup of site before compile less to css and updates.

norchris Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum