Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

<em>@thuanlq 217630 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @apadrosa,

Please do not replace text in the “jak2_filter.php” file, you only change “Any” text in “administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_search_jak2_filter.ini” file.

Note: my default language is “english” so the plg_jak2_filter language was in “en-GB” folder, copy and edit plg_jak2_filter language in your default language folder.</blockquote>

Hello,

I just install the latest JA K2 Search Module 1.0.3, JA K2 Search plugin 1.0.3 and JA K2Extra fields plugin 1.0.1.

Then add the “Any” text in “administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_search_jak2_filter.ini” file, then rename and copy the file to my default language folder, but doesn´t work.

thanhnv say:
    Please open this file “plugins/plg_search_jak2_filter/jak2_filter.php”, then search and replace this string JText::_(‘Any ‘) with JText::_(‘Any’) (replace a space after Any word)

But “plugins/plg_search_jak2_filter/jak2_filter.php” can not found, I can find “plugins/search/jak2_filter.php”, I delete the space after “Any” word, but it still doesn´t work.

Any help?

thuanlq Friend

Hi Davidyv,

Yes the incorrect file is “plugins/search/jak2_filter.php”, delete the space after “Any” word

JText::_('Any ')

to

JText::_('Any')

add this text in default language file:
    ANY=Any

If it’s not affect, please check your language file name, if your default language is “en-GB” the language file name should be “en-GB.plg_search_jak2_filter.ini”, if your default language is “de-DK” the language file name should be “de-DK.plg_search_jak2_filter.ini”.

Good luck,

davidyv Friend

<em>@thuanlq 221353 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Davidyv,

Yes the incorrect file is “plugins/search/jak2_filter.php”, delete the space after “Any” word

JText::_('Any ')

to

JText::_('Any')

add this text in default language file:
    ANY=Any

If it’s not affect, please check your language file name, if your default language is “en-GB” the language file name should be “en-GB.plg_search_jak2_filter.ini”, if your default language is “de-DK” the language file name should be “de-DK.plg_search_jak2_filter.ini”.

Good luck,</blockquote>

It is work! Thank you!

yayo76 Friend

It works for me too!
    thank you

admin09 Friend

and for me too… thank you very much.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  admin09 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum