Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I need translate from module dropdown selection options the word “Any”… please see the attach image.

Thanks in advance

1. k2
    Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

Dont you see this word on language file?
    Please give me a your site url, I need a closer look.

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

belial Friend
    Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

Please open this file
    administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_search_jak2_filter.ini

And add below code at the end of file
    Any = Cualquier

Best regards,
    ThanhNV

belial Friend

Thank you thanhnv, I add this code in administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_search_jak2_filter.ini, but not work… :((

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Pls send me your ftp account (submit ticket).
    I will solve this issue for you.

Best regards
    Thanhnv

apadrosa Friend

I have the same problem, I create a language file for my two languages es-ES and es-Ca and don’t work

belial Friend

<em>@thanhnv 213367 wrote:</em><blockquote>Pls send me your ftp account (submit ticket).
    I will solve this issue for you.

Best regards
    Thanhnv</blockquote>

Hi, thanks for you reply, but I need the solution… I have a lots sites with K2 module :((

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello mate,

Please open this file “plugins/plg_search_jak2_filter/jak2_filter.php”, then search and replace this string JText::_(‘Any ‘) with JText::_(‘Any’) (replace a space after Any word)

belial Friend

Thank you thanhnv, now work perfect!

apadrosa Friend

Sorry but not work I’m my site, I think that i do somenthing wrong.

I replaced the text in root/pugind/search/jak2_filter.php, and I made the changes in the language files.

Thank’s

thuanlq Friend

Hi @apadrosa,

Please do not replace text in the “jak2_filter.php” file, you only change “Any” text in “administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_search_jak2_filter.ini” file.

Note: my default language is “english” so the plg_jak2_filter language was in “en-GB” folder, copy and edit plg_jak2_filter language in your default language folder.

mongini Friend

I have this code in administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_search_jak2_filter.ini

FILTER BY SPECIFIC CATEGORY = Restrict filtering to specific category?
    SELECT FILTERED CATEGORY = Select filtered category. Requires ”Restrict to specific cateogry” parameter set to ”Yes” above.
    RESTRICT TO SPECIFIC CATEGORY = Restrict to specific category ?
    SEARCH IN ALL LANGUSGES = Show results for all languages when Joom!Fish available?
    RESULTS FOR ALL LANGUAGES = Results for all languages?
    ADD VALUE OPTIONS = Add options
    One option per line Or separated by comma = One option per line Or separated by comma
    SEARCHBOX SIZE = Size of input-box
    SEARCHBOX SIZE DES= Size in characters for the search box
    OPTIONS ARE SEPARATED BY COMMA = Options are separated by comma. Ex: 1000,2000,3000,4000
    INLINE TEXT LABEL = Show text label inline
    INLINE TEXT LABEL DES = Show text label inline
    SEARCHAREA LABEL = Search area label
    JAK2 Filter = Filter By Extrafields
    Any = Cualquier

And I copy the same file to administrator/language/es-ES/es-ES.plg_search_jak2_filter.ini

But doesn´t work, can you help me, please?

Phill Moderator

Did you also edit the little typo as per

<em>@thanhnv 217029 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello mate,

Please open this file “plugins/plg_search_jak2_filter/jak2_filter.php”, then search and replace this string JText::_(‘Any ‘) with JText::_(‘Any’) (replace a space after Any word)</blockquote>

The space after ‘ANY ‘ caused a problem.

apadrosa Friend

Thank’s Thuanlq, I solved the problem chanching the jak2_filter.php, now only write the name of the category.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  admin09 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum