Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

read #28 again please

Phill Moderator

Please look at language>en-GB>en-GB.mod_breadcrumbs.ini where you will find the following

MOD_BREADCRUMBS_HERE="You are here: "

make the equivalent file in your es lang folder and translate as required.

Please make sure you clean your Joomla cache before viewing your page.

drdig Friend

Phil,
    In the file that you indicate is not the text “You are here” as you can see in the picture attached.

1. 8
    drdig Friend

Surprisingly, the weeks go by and this question remains unresolved.

None of the solutions proposed by the “Support members” has been effective.

Can anyone tell me where is the file that contains the text “You are here” to change the text in my language?

Thank you.

Phill Moderator

It is in the file above on my install. If you want to PM me a super admin logon and ftp account I will take a look for you.

Phill Moderator

Which folder am I looking at in your ftp? All I can see is a very old V1 version of rasite which is no longer supported. Is there a new install somewhere?

In the old version I see the string is hard coded in templates>ja_rasite>layouts>blocks>breadcrum.pbp

[php]<?php if (!$this->isFrontPage()) :?>
    <!– BREADCRUMS –>
    <div class=”ja-breadcrums”>
    <strong><?php echo JText::_(‘You are here:’)?></strong> <jdoc:include type=”module” name=”breadcrumbs” />
    </div>
    <!– // BREADCRUMS –>
    <?php endif; ?>[/php]

Phill Moderator

I have detailed where you need to change above.

What happened to the migrated to J2.5 site that we spent so much time on?

drdig Friend

I did the update with JA Extensions Manager and was then changed before the text was in Spanish for which is now in English.
    You can see in the picture attached.
    Can you tell me how should I upgrade?

1. xxx
    drdig Friend

I did the update with JA Extensions Manager and was then changed before the text was in Spanish for which is now in English.
    You can see in the picture attached.
    Can you tell me how should I upgrade?

Phill Moderator

I have detailed where you need to change above.

What happened to the migrated to J2.5 site that we spent so much time on?

drdig Friend

Thanks Phil, you’re the only one of all in this post that has found the solution.

I see I can not put accents (á), because you see a strange symbol (“You are” = “You are here”)

The site in Joomla 2.5 is in testing http://www.altadefinicion.org.

I have not made ​​the migration because I have a problem because some items TECNO HD module are displayed in a single column instead of two and do not know how to fix it.

http://altadefinicion.org/index.php/cine-en-casa/tv-y-proyectores/jvc-dla-x30 (it’s OK)

http://altadefinicion.org/index.php/92-demo-section1899420424/tecno-hd/123-los-oppo-no-leeran-archivos-iso (it’s no OK)

He was about to make the transfer from this site to my domain altadefinicionhd.com but until we solve this issue I can not do.

Can you help?

drdig Friend

Sorry, post duplicate

Phill Moderator

For the bit above ig you change

<strong><?php echo JText::_('You are here:')?></strong>

with

then put

YOU_ARE_HERE=”your string” in the language file mentioned earlier you will have your translations.

If you start a fresh thread for your other problem I am sure we can try and take a look.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum