Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

I updated my template to complete the extension JA Extensions and now some texts of the sections appear to me in English, as I show in the example image (text (“You are Here”).
    How I can change to Spanish?
    Thank you.

1. 1
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    You change this code from languageen-GBen-GB.mod_breadcrumbs.ini

MOD_BREADCRUMBS_HERE="You are here: "
    – You delete all of files of /cache and /t3-assets directory.

drdig Friend

Thanks but can not find the text in the document that I indicate.
    <blockquote>See this:
    # $ Id: en-GB.mod_breadcrumbs.ini 5/1/2009 15:28:11 11394 Z $ kdevine
    # Joomla! Project
    # Copyright (C) 2005 – 2010 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved.
    # License http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html GNU / GPL, see LICENSE.php
    # Note: All ini files need to be saved as UTF-8 – No BOM

A TEXT SEPARATOR = A text separator
    MOD_BREADCRUMBS = <em> mod_breadcrumbs </ em>
    BREADCRUMBS = Breadcrumbs
    PARAMSHOWHOME = Show / Hide the element in the Pathway Home
    PARAMSHOWLAST = Show / Hide the last element in the Pathway
    PARAMHOMETEXT = This text will be Shown as Home entry
    PARAMSHOWCOMPONENT = Show / Hide the Component element in the Pathway
    SHOW HOME = Show Home
    LAST SHOW = Show Last
    HOME FOR ENTRY TEXT = Text for Home entry
    TEXT SEPARATOR = Text Separator
    THIS MODULE DISPLAYS THE BREADCRUMBS = This Module displays the Breadcrumbs</blockquote>

khoand Friend

Do you use Joomla 1.5 or 2.5?

drdig Friend

Joomla 1.5

khoand Friend

You change this code from languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_rasite.ini

YOU ARE HERE=You are here:

drdig Friend

I’ve switched to Spanish, but still leaving the text in English ¿?…

n6rej Friend

you need to copy that .ini into spanish and then translate it. We don’t supply foreign language translations
    so, copy en-GB.tpl_ja_rasite.ini to es-ES or whatever it is, and then rename it to match.
    next translate everything after the = into spanish

drdig Friend

Thank you. I myself was able to translate the texts, but in en-GB.tpl_ja_rasite.ini to not find the text “You are here:”

n6rej Friend

not quite sure what to tell you. You sure your’ve updated your template?

YOU ARE HERE=You are here:
    BACK TO TOP=Back to Top
    TOP=Top
    MOBILE VERSION=Mobile Version
    DESKTOP VERSION=Desktop Version
    SWITCH TO STANDARD MODE CONFIRMATION=Switch to standard mode? Switch back to mobile view via a link at the bottom of the page in standard mode
    DO NOT SHOW THIS MESSAGE AGAIN=Do not show this message again
    CLOSE THIS NOTICE=Close this notice
    IE6 WARNING TITLE=Did you know that your Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) is out of date?
    IE6 WARNING MESSAGE=<p class="note">This template is compatible with IE6, however your experience will be enhanced with a newer browser.</p><p>To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below<p>

This is the entire code for the latest J! 1.5 ini.

so it would become something like this…. ( yes my es sucks )

YOU ARE HERE=Tu es Aqui:
    BACK TO TOP=pia encima de
    TOP=encima
    MOBILE VERSION=Mobile Version
    DESKTOP VERSION=Desktop Version
    SWITCH TO STANDARD MODE CONFIRMATION=Switch to standard mode? Switch back to mobile view via a link at the bottom of the page in standard mode
    DO NOT SHOW THIS MESSAGE AGAIN=Do not show this message again
    CLOSE THIS NOTICE=cerrado la noitcea
    IE6 WARNING TITLE=Did you know that your Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) is out of date?
    IE6 WARNING MESSAGE=<p class="note">This template is compatible with IE6, however your experience will be enhanced with a newer browser.</p><p>To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below<p>

lol anyway enough me butchering the spanish language. You get the idea.

drdig Friend

I updated the template last week and the version is 1.1.2

This is the text that appears in my template file “en-GB.tpl_ja_rasite”:

<blockquote>JA RASITE= JA RASITE – January 2010 JoomlArt Template
    JA RASITE DESC=<p>JA Rasite, Running on powerful T3 framework, with enhanced features and capabilities.</p><p>Features:</p><ul><li><span style=”color: #ff6600;”>Developed using new JA Template framework</span> </li><li><span style=”color: #ff6600;”>Native Iphone & Handheld support & optimized</span> </li><li><span style=”color: #ff6600;”>SEO Utimate – Content fist , content on the top </span></li><li><span style=”color: #ff6600;”>Multiple Menu Types support. Including New JA Mega Menu…</span> </li><li><span style=”color: #ff6600;”>Supports multiple Layout options, configured within seconds from backend. </span></li><li><span style=”color: #ff6600;”>Options to create overrides and custom layouts… </span></li><li><span style=”color: #ff6600;”>CSS Sprites usage for Typography styles, performance booster.</span></li><li><span style=”color: #ff6600;”>Right to Left language support<br /></span></li></ul><p> </p><p><span style=”color: #ff0000;”><strong>Live Demo Link</strong></span> : <a target=”_blank” href=”http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_rasite/”>JA Rasite Demo</a></p><p><span style=”color: #ff0000;”><strong>Mega Menu Guide</strong></span> : <a target=”_blank” href=”http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Template_Framework/Navigation”>JA Rasite Uses Updated Mega Menu</a></p><p><span style=”color: #ff6600;”>Demo Links for Supported Menu Types</span></p><ul><li><span style=”color: #ff6600;”><a target=”_blank” href=”http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_rasite/?ja_menu=mega”>JA Mega Menu</a></span></li><li><span style=”color: #ff6600;”><a target=”_blank” href=”http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_rasite/?ja_menu=split”>Split Menu</a></span></li><li><span style=”color: #ff6600;”><a target=”_blank” href=”http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_rasite/?ja_menu=css”>CSS Menu</a></span></li><li><span style=”color: #ff6600;”><a target=”_blank” href=”http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_rasite/?ja_menu=dropline”>Dropline Menu</a></span></li></ul><p><span style=”color: #ff6600;”><a target=”_blank” href=”http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_rasite/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=53″>Check The Typography Supported by JA Rasite </a></span></p><p> </p><p>Found a <span style=”color: #ff0000;”><strong>Bug</strong></span>? Got a <span style=”color: #ff00ff;”><strong>Wishlist</strong></span>? Report it to <a target=”_blank” href=”http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCRASITE”>JoomlArt Project Management</a></p><p>Visit <a target=”_blank” href=”http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/ja-rasite/”><strong>JA Rasite forum</strong></a> for <span style=”font-weight: bold; color: #ff0000;”>userguide, tips & support.</span></p>

TEMPLATE LOGO DESC=Choose Image And Replace The Default Rasite Logo Located In Templates/ja_rasite/images/logo.png. <br></br> Choose Text To Use Pre-styled Text In Place Of Logo (recommended For Handheld / Mobile Devices For Increased Performance.
    LOGO TYPE=Select Logo Type
    LOGO TYPE DESCRIPTION=Choose between Image or Text type logo.

LOGO TEXT=Logo Text
    LOGO TEXT DESCRIPTION=Enter Your Logo Text Here. Select Text Above In Logo Type For This To Take Effect.

SLOGAN=Slogan
    SLOGAN DESCRIPTION=Enter Slogal Line. This Will Be Seen Below The Text Logo In Your Frontend.

FONT SIZE=Font Size
    TEMPLATE FONT SIZE DESC=Choose Default Font Size For Your Frontend.
    FONT SIZE DESCRIPTION=Template default is 3.

TEMPLATE_WIDTH DESC=Choose between various width options.<br></br> AUTO=This would be auto decided based on user resolution.<p>Wide Screen=950px</p><p>Specified Percentage=fluid</p><p>Specified Pixels=fix</p>
    TEMPLATE WIDTH DESCRIPTION=Choose your Template width.

THEME DESC=Select the color theme here.

MENU SYSTEM DESC=Choose from various available menu systems supported by JA Rasite. <p>Check the demo links provided on the left side description.
    MENU MODULE=Menu Module
    MENU MODULE DESC=Choose Menu Module. This Will Be Displayed In Horizontal Navigation.

MENU TYPE=Menu Type
    MENU TYPE DESC=Choose From Available Menu’s Types. If planning to use JA Mega Menu, you need to read the user guide, link given in left side description.
    START LEVEL=Start Level
    START LEVEL DESC=Level to start rendering the Menu at. 0 is the first level.
    END LEVEL=End Level
    END LEVEL DESC=Level to stop rendering the Menu at. -1 for unlimited.
    CUSTOMIZE MENU FOR PAGE=Customize menu for page
    CUSTOMIZE MENU FOR PAGE DESC=<p>Assign specific menu for each page in format: <b>Itemid=menu_name</b> or <b>com_name=menu_name</b>. Each page per row. </p> <p>Eg: The Sport section has the Itemid=385 and you want to use css menu. You can have a setting: ‘<b>385=css</b>’.</p>

LAYOUT DESC=JA Rasite supports various layout options. Check the options from dropdown. <p>Advanced users can create custom page layouts, while using Page Layouts Overwrite option below.</p>
    DEFAULT LAYOUT=Default Layout
    DEFAULT LAYOUT DESC=Select The Default Layout Option For The Template.
    PAGE LAYOUTS OVERWRITE=Page Layouts Overwrite
    PAGE LAYOUTS OVERWRITE DESC=<p>Assign specific layout for each page in format: <b>Itemid=layout_name</b> or <b>com_name=layout_name</b>. Each page per row. </p> <p>Eg: The Sport section has the Itemid=385 and you want to use a full with layout (without left, right module positions). You can have a setting: ‘<b>385=1column</b>’. You can add new layout options by duplicating and customize the main ‘<b>default.php</b>’ layout</p>
    IPHONE=Iphone
    IPHONE DESC=Layout Style For Iphone Agents
    OTHER HANDHELD DEVICES=Other Handheld Devices
    OTHER HANDHELD DEVICES DESC=Layout Style For Other Handheld/mobile Agents Like Android, Blackberry, Palm, Windows Mobile…
    ANIMATION TYPE=Animation Type
    ANIMATION TYPE DESC=The megamenu animation only work in LTR mode.
    ANIMATION DURATION=Animation duration
    ANIMATION DURATION DESC=Time (in miliseconds) to slide/fade menu when showing</blockquote>

n6rej Friend

that in administrator language
    you need to look in language/en-gb/
    if it’s the main one then please redownload the temple and copy the proper file over.

drdig Friend

Can you tell me what it’s called the folder exactly? There are 125 files in the “language” that is in “administrator”
    Thanks

n6rej Friend

your not supposed to change the “administrator” one for this. administrator is for the administrator side of joomla.
    you should be changing…C:wampwwwjowwowlanguageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_droid.ini
    where C:wampwwwjowwow is your site root so you don’t need it… just languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_droid.ini
    again this is thoroughly covered in both the wiki and http://docs.joomla.org

drdig Friend

The file that tells me is language – en-GB.
    I enclose a screenshot of what is in the FTP.
    If desired, I can give access to FTP.

regards

1. 1
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum