Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

How to translate that days and short months? Where is that file? I tryed at gb-GB but without sucess… my native language working for all except that?

Thank you

aman204 Friend

Please ensure to clear your browser cache if you have made the changes in specific file::

language/en-GB/en-gb.ini

msilac Friend

Yes, that file was changed. I am cleared temp int. files, cookies… automaticly and manual and tryed with FF, IE 8.0, Chrome.

Situation is that I have en-GB folder and my native language folder… in both places are my native translation of days and months.

Default is my native language…

steinar Friend

I suggest you make a change in the topbar.php file which you find in templates/ja-social/blocks:

Go to this thread:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/suggestions-to-joomlart/

and follow VisiGod’s first advice in the very first post.

This should give you the date in the format dayname, date monthname year, represented in the code with %A, %d %B %Y. Just remove the comma if you don’t want comma after the day name. If you want a short month name, use %b instead of %B.

You can add time in hours.minutes with %H.%M

msilac Friend

Great, it works, thank you

Sami Mattila Friend

Done according to the instructions and now the day and month are correct but still the word UPDATE before them is in english. Where is that exactly?

And where does that line 10.00.00 PM GMT comes from? How does that hole thing work?

Amy

dbronder Friend

You can change “update” in topbar.php (/templates/ja_social/blocks/topbar.php).
    And which hole thing?

tlcbn Friend

Maybe this should be a new thread but how do I have the time in the top bar set to my local time zone? I changed the Global Configuration to Eastern Time zone but it has no effect on the top bar.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@tlcbn 214355 wrote:</em><blockquote>Maybe this should be a new thread but how do I have the time in the top bar set to my local time zone? I changed the Global Configuration to Eastern Time zone but it has no effect on the top bar.</blockquote>

dar tlcgn, please take a look at this topic with the same issue:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-change-time-from-gmt-to-local-time/#post-369305

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum