Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Very nice template.. Thanks Joomlart… 🙂

jequalo Friend

<em>@bennitos 91847 wrote:</em><blockquote>Every template is good to work with in the end. But members who expect to get a specific sollution to their needs without having to change it much need to have some more patiance as designers cant get in your head and there a lot of requests and you will have to be lucky to find one that suits your needs.</blockquote>

I agree at what you say… I guess you formulated it better than I did… I normally don’t complain about stuff like this, but I kinda was unhappy after two great templates 😉

<blockquote>LOL! You paid $70 and you can use templates on 2 domains plus you get 12 months support! What do you want for a mere $70!!

Buying a template is just the first building blocks… you have to do the rest yourself or pay someone to do it for you (Sfpkent will do you one for $3K ). But don’t expect to get a site exactly to your needs for $70!!!</blockquote>

Yeah your right about the amount of money… But still I paid and I just do expect at least better support… And FYI I do customize my templates, but I just want to see one I can use for a gallery and I haven’t really seen one that’s why I’m unhappy!

Anyways I’m gonna end this discussion… Later!!

sfpkent Friend

<em>@scotty 91842 wrote:</em><blockquote>Jequalo, many of the joomlart templates are suitable for a photographers show site INCLUDING Uvite. Your problem is you want someone to hand you a ready made site. You are not willing (or maybe not able) to customise a template into the design you want.</blockquote>

100% agree with you. All templates can be customized to suit your need, the problem is not from templates, it is from ourselves, if we willing to learn, to solve the problem or not.

And actually, we are really lucky get to know joomla and joomlart, coz they have done almost 90% of web designing work. As all know, we just use QuickStart to install joomlart template. How long does it take? For me only few hours I can start customising the template for my own. Imagine if you use Dreamweaver, how long you have to take to create the same template. Guys, we should thanks God for joomla and joomlart. 🙂

<em>@scotty 91842 wrote:</em><blockquote>Buying a template is just the first building blocks… you have to do the rest yourself or pay someone to do it for you (Sfpkent will do you one for $3K ;)). But don’t expect to get a site exactly to your needs for $70!!!</blockquote>

Yeah, if he willing paid me USD3000, I am happy to do that. LOL!!!

Kent

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum