Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ThemeMagic no longer works on the JA Biz template after update to Joomla 3.3. Error Message 500: Unable to load format class. Anyone else have similar problems? Thanks.
    Sudhi

kernel64 Friend

Yes, I already got this error when testing with the 3.3 release candidate. I reported it to Joomlart on april 29th with the remark that it would be very helpfull (and pro active) to test and correct it BEFORE they release the new may template. But Joomlart has not been testing on joomla 3.3 at all….so the thememagic problem also exists with the freshly released JA Sugite.

At this time Joomlart templates are compatible with Joomla 3.2.3…… they will work with 3.2.4 and 3.3.0, but on 3.3.0 thememagic is malfunctioning.

We just have to wait until joomlart releases a new version………..

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@sudhi_muk 424974 wrote:</em><blockquote>ThemeMagic no longer works on the JA Biz template after update to Joomla 3.3. Error Message 500: Unable to load format class. Anyone else have similar problems? Thanks.
    Sudhi</blockquote>

Hi Please follow the Tom C post in this thread
    Hope it helps

kernel64 Friend

No, this does not help because thats information we all know…………
    I would be helpfull if Joomlart would answer that thread and this thread with information about when their are going to test joomla 3.3.0 and when (which date!!!) joomlart espect to fix the thememagic error.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

As you know joomla3.3.0 is came a few days ago .
    I recommend you to wait for the official update of the template for joomla 3.3.0 .
    I requested you to regularly back up your site before you perform updates.
    You can see this link for JA Joomla Templates support life-cycle .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum