Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I saw this first in JADecor and have reproduced it in templates. Unfortunately, I had already upgraded to Joomla 3.3. Please fix ASAP – I’m in the middle of a project and the workaround is painful.

Dave Burstein

TomC Moderator

<em>@daveburstein 424703 wrote:</em><blockquote>I saw this first in JADecor and have reproduced it in templates. Unfortunately, I had already upgraded to Joomla 3.3. Please fix ASAP – I’m in the middle of a project and the workaround is painful.

Dave Burstein</blockquote>

From what I understand, the stable J3.3 was only just released within the lat 48 Hrs or so . . . as such, JA Decor has not yet been updated for J3.3. It’s always a good idea to check the relative template’s Changelog before updating anything – to make sure that the necessary compatibility issues have been addressed.

I assume you regularly back up your site files/databases before you perform updates/upgrades?

digitaltao Friend

I too just “foolishly” jumped on the 3.3 update and instantly EasyBlog has vanished from my Components…. any idea when JA Decor will be updated and what to do about Easyblog now? thank you

daveburstein Friend

From Easyblog, a solution

There’s a small error on the front end and it’s a known issue but if your error reporting is not set to “MAXIMUM”, it shouldn’t show up. As for the other sections, it should just work fine 🙂 We’ll be releasing an update shortly which addresses that minor error message for Joomla 3.3

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m afraid T3 framework v2.1.5 only supports up to J3.2.3. We are upgrading and will release updated version. Anyway, I raised this bug to our development team here.

mesasel Friend

<em>@daveburstein 424703 wrote:</em><blockquote>I saw this first in JADecor and have reproduced it in templates. Unfortunately, I had already upgraded to Joomla 3.3. Please fix ASAP – I’m in the middle of a project and the workaround is painful.

Dave Burstein</blockquote>

I have same problem, waiting for update that will fix this error.

Ninja Lead Moderator

This problem has just been fixed from github repo. For now, please update following that fix.

It takes us some time to include this fix into the release of our product.

digitaltao Friend

thanks for the github headsup…. unfortunately my EasyBlog issue remains after doing this patch – i think i will open a new thread on this

thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  digitaltao 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum