Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Hi Luna,
    the above suggestion didnt work!.. il left the space between Skype and Website..

is there a solution that doesn’t leave any space??

ciao,
    Antonio

Luna Garden Moderator

It’s because the FB icon is too big, so there’s no other way to remove the space between Skype and Website.

antoniocerasuolo Friend

Luna,

I have another question I want to ask..

can you let me know which are the articles int he original install that i can eliminate from site??

are there also modules and menu items that i can eliminate in order to have a cleaner site??

ciao,
    Antonio

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello Antonio,

You can go here: http://joomweb.com/ build a demo site of JA Bistro and find the data of Articles, Module, Menu Item that uses for demo.

antoniocerasuolo Friend

Hi Luna,

i need to add this script to the site lets say on the home page for the google monitoring, can you please help me to understand where I need to put this script??

<script>
    (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i[‘GoogleAnalyticsObject’]=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
    (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
    m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
    })(window,document,’script’,’//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js’,’ga’);

ga(‘create’, ‘UA-40509710-1’, ‘relaxdomus.com’);
    ga(‘send’, ‘pageview’);

</script>

antoniocerasuolo Friend

<em>@antoniocerasuolo 370740 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Luna,

i need to add this script to the site lets say on the home page for the google monitoring, can you please help me to understand where I need to put this script??

<script>

ga(‘send’, ‘pageview’);

</script></blockquote>

please disregard this question i have a more important one here below.

ciao,
    Antonio

antoniocerasuolo Friend

Hi Luna,

I have installed RS SEO and am unabble to change the page titles through the RS SEO component. they have told me to check the following:

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    RSSeo! doesn’t save metadata

1) Check your server connectivity

You can check your server connectivity by going to the RSSeo! Control panel and click on the “Check connectivity” button.

Please note that in order to run RSSeo! properly on your server you must have one of the following functions enabled: cURL , fsockopen , fopen , file_get_contents. In a more recent version of RSSeo! (revision 7), loopback connections are not required if you have the PHP exec function enabled. You can read more about this here.

2) You have sh404SEF installed

If you have sh404SEF installed on your system and have the “Anti-flood” protection set to “Yes” please disable it. You should also disable meta data management: Components > sh404SEF > Configuration > Meta/SEO

3) You have cache enabled

It is best to clean out the cache and disable it temporarily when performing meta data modifications. To disable the cache, just go Site > Global configuration > System and disable the System Cache plugin: Extensions > Plugin Manager > System cache . After you have finished the meta data management you can enable the cache options.

4) Your template does not load the meta data from Joomla!

Make sure that the index.php file of your template contains the code line:

<jdoc:include type=”head” />

which is necessary to load the meta data set in Joomla! or in the components from your site. If your template does not contain this code line, then it would be best to contact your template’s developers to properly integrate the code line in your template’s files.

Note: If the pages that you are trying to edit are restricted to only a certain group on your site(i.e. accessible to only Registered users) or restricted through a 3rd party component, for example a user has to log in in order to access those pages, then RSSEO! cannot set meta data for them as the component cannot log in on your site to access the pages.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

I Beleive that the problem is because the index.php file is missing the line proposed in point 4). can you tell me where exactly do i need to add this line?? in which files?? ..o r maybee you have a better solution 🙂 ?

ciao,
    Antonio

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@antoniocerasuolo 370740 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Luna,

<script>

ga(‘send’, ‘pageview’);

</script></blockquote>

<blockquote>I Beleive that the problem is because the index.php file is missing the line proposed in point 4). can you tell me where exactly do i need to add this line?? in which files?? ..o r maybee you have a better solution 🙂 ?</blockquote>

Hello Antonio,

In order to add Google Analytics code, go to file:
    pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultblockshead.php
    add your code to the end of this file.

Hope this file also help you find solution for second question, this file does include

<jdoc:include type="head" />

antoniocerasuolo Friend

Hi Luna,

so youre saying that the code:

<jdoc:include type=”head” />

is included in the file:

pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultblockshead.php

so now i have to report back to RS joomla and tell them that this code is included!! so the problem must be something else!!

ciao,
    Antonio

antoniocerasuolo Friend

hi Luna,
    everything seems tpo be fine now.

ciao,
    Antonio

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  antoniocerasuolo 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum