Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Replace the existing by this code

#Clsmenu span.separator { display:block !important; }

This would work

aeneas Friend

It works. Thank you. I appreciate your help.

malibu63 Friend

Thanks for this tip … I used it to fix similar problem with JA Purity II. However, the ‘arrow’ (background image used as a bullet) still appears. How do I hide the bullet for text separators? I tried the following code, but did not seem to work:

#ja-container ul.menu span.separator { display: block !important; background: none; }

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@malibu63 338035 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for this tip … I used it to fix similar problem with JA Purity II. However, the ‘arrow’ (background image used as a bullet) still appears. How do I hide the bullet for text separators? I tried the following code, but did not seem to work:

#ja-container ul.menu span.separator { display: block !important; background: none; }</blockquote>
    Hi Malibu, Maybe try this code:

#ja-container ul.menu span.separator { display: block !important; background: none!important; }
    If it doesn’t work, then please describe about what you want, and the problem that you got in detail : )
    Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum