Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hello,

With T3V3 framework latest version is 1.0.3. But now, this framework is changed to T3 framework, latest version is 1.2.1

For more info about T3, please refer to this link: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/introduction.html

To upgrade from T3v3 to T3 framework, refer to this link: http://t3-framework.org/documentatio…n.html#upgrade

The package JA Content popup only works well with T3 version 1.1.0, so please upgrade T3 on your site to 1.1.0

mronday Friend

Hi,

I’ve T3 framework v1.1.0 and applied the new module from your post. But now it works on iPad/iPhone but the scroll bars had disappeared. What can i do to get both ways working ?

Thanks in advance!

gibbshypnotherapy Friend

I am not going to spend more of my precious time backing up, uploading, comparing files, cutting and pasting and re-installing.

Forgive me if you are simply another member trying to help. To be honest, it’s hard to tell who works for JoomlArt around here. I’ve reached the end of my patience though.

I purchased a membership. I downloaded the OnePage Quick Start Package (where I learned people have varying definitions of ‘quick’ it seems). I have spent forever playing around trying to fix the bug loaded site to get it looking/working right. I am done fiddling with something that I’d planned maximum two-weeks to complete and has now extended to nearly two months.

I AM NOT GOING TO GO THROUGH ANY MORE OF THIS.

Please create a fix for the popup module so that it will scroll on desktop browsers and mobile devices using the settings I currently have.

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

JA content pop up version 1.0.3 has been released with some bug fixing, please back up JA Content pop up on your site and upgrade it to the latest version

gibbshypnotherapy Friend

Will it work with T3v3 Framework Version:1.0.3 on Joomla 3?

Luna Garden Moderator

Yes, it will work. But I recommend you to use T3 framework, not JA T3v3 framework for new features and fixing bugs.

Remember to backup your file before upgrading Content popup module.

mronday Friend

I’ve installed version 1.0.4 and now it is going to work but verry laggy. Sometimes when you open an aricle the site scrolls to the begin of the page and sometimes scrolling at all dosn’t work.

There is some improvmend but it still doens’t work well. Can you fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@mronday 371282 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve installed version 1.0.4 and now it is going to work but verry laggy. Sometimes when you open an aricle the site scrolls to the begin of the page and sometimes scrolling at all dosn’t work.

</blockquote>

Thanks for your report.

I have informed the developer this issue, he will fix it soon.

You can follow status of this issue via this link: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAMODPOPUP-22

prolinkmedia Friend

Is there an update with this? I just downloaded and installed today so assuming all is up to date. Everything works well on ipad but when testing on the iphone it is extremely buggy. You aren’t able to scroll and the entire box sometimes disappears when you try to scroll.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  prolinkmedia 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum