Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Is it possibe to change the position of the ‘thank you message’ after sending. It is now at the top of the page, but i would like it to show in the ‘get in touch’ page position where the quick contact form is.

After sending you stay at the quick contact form position and you do not notice the thank you message at the top.

Thanks

Luna Garden Moderator

Hello,

In order to make Thank you message in ‘Get in Touch’ part, Set Use Ajax sending is Yes
    and custom file <blockquote>templatesja_onepagehtmlmod_jaquickcontactajax_layout.php</blockquote>
    part:

if (!$("system-message-container")) {
    msgobj = new Element('dl', {'id': 'system-message'}).inject(new Element('div', {'id': 'system-message-container'}).inject($('ja-form').getElement('.form-info'),'before'));
    }
    else{
    msgobj = new Element('dl', {'id': 'system-message'}).inject($("system-message-container"));
    $("system-message-container").setStyles({"display":"block","padding-top":"60px"});
    }

This customization will take a lot of time, so I hope you can edit by yourself.

tiwi Friend

I can’t edit this code.. I was asking it because the website does not scroll to the top after sending the quickcontact form. I have entered a return url in the component but what is the correct return url here? I’ve tried # and index.php and even the full url, but it does not scroll to the top, scrolls up a little to the top of the component.

Something else, in IE 9 the form field are empty, no pre-text in the fields, see image below

1. form
    Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@tiwi 356794 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was asking it because the website does not scroll to the top after sending the quickcontact form.
    </blockquote>

Hello,

If you want the website scroll to the top after sending the quick contact form, in back-end >> module manager >> JA Quick contact form, choose Set Use Ajax sending is No. After sending, page reloads, you will at the top at the page. Please try this.

<blockquote>Something else, in IE 9 the form field are empty, no pre-text in the fields, see image below</blockquote>

The pre-text in input box is in placeholder property.

For example with ‘User Name’ input box:
    <blockquote><input type=”text” placeholder=”User name” size=”40″ maxlength=”60″ value=”” name=”name” id=”contact_name”></blockquote>
    This feature is not supported by IE9 and older.

tiwi Friend

Thanks for that.

I was looking to change the ‘User Name’ in the input box and also ‘Message’ in the text field to ‘Naam’ en ‘Bericht’ I cannot find the file where to change this, I did not see it in de ja quickform module in the administrator… I did change it in the basic options but that does not affect the website…

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@tiwi 357057 wrote:</em><blockquote>

I was looking to change the ‘User Name’ in the input box and also ‘Message’ in the text field to ‘Naam’ en ‘Bericht’ I cannot find the file where to change this, I did not see it in de ja quickform module in the administrator… I did change it in the basic options but that does not affect the website…</blockquote>

Hello,

I have attached a RAR file here, please extract it and override to folder: <blockquote>templatesja_onepagehtmlmod_jaquickcontactdefault.php</blockquote>

With this file, you can change your value you want, it will display on front-end.

Remember to back-up your file before processing.

1. default.rar

tiwi Friend

Thanks very much, that did it!

kennylau89 Friend

<em>@Luna Garden 356755 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

In order to make Thank you message in ‘Get in Touch’ part, Set Use Ajax sending is Yes
    and custom file
    part:

if (!$("system-message-container")) {
    msgobj = new Element('dl', {'id': 'system-message'}).inject(new Element('div', {'id': 'system-message-container'}).inject($('ja-form').getElement('.form-info'),'before'));
    }
    else{
    msgobj = new Element('dl', {'id': 'system-message'}).inject($("system-message-container"));
    $("system-message-container").setStyles({"display":"block","padding-top":"60px"});
    }

This customization will take a lot of time, so I hope you can edit by yourself.</blockquote>

Hi , which part of the code should we insert into ?

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@kennylau89 358170 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi , which part of the code should we insert into ?</blockquote>

Hello,

In order to change the message position, you can go to this file: <blockquote>templatesja_onepagehtmlmod_jaquickcontactajax_layout.php</blockquote> edit like this image: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/533/3700981611.png (check line 36, and line 287)

This solution only works with Set Use Ajax sending is Yes.

Remember to backup your file before processing.

kennylau89 Friend

<em>@Luna Garden 356926 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

If you want the website scroll to the top after sending the quick contact form, in back-end >> module manager >> JA Quick contact form, choose Set Use Ajax sending is No. After sending, page reloads, you will at the top at the page. Please try this.

The pre-text in input box is in placeholder property.

For example with ‘User Name’ input box:

This feature is not supported by IE9 and older.</blockquote>

Hi there , how bout a solution for IE placeholders . You cant just make it all blank you see .

Luna Garden Moderator

Sorry, it was error cause of IE9, this browser doesn’t support for place holder. So we can’t fix this problem with IE 9 browser.

It does look good on other browser.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum