Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Newbie here..:)

I want to learn more from this forum.

Thanks in advance guys! 😀

kimroach Friend

Thanks…

Ive been missing out on so much. I have gained big time since joining this forum. 😀

Love ya Joom Baby

sarahfulton23 Friend

<em>@marshala 129378 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m a new member, and it’s great to see all of this positive feedback! Really inspires confidence that this is a resource that will be around for a long time.</blockquote>

I’m also a new member here and am just discovering all the great features this CMS has to offer. Heard a lot of rave reviews about it but now I’m seeing the benfits for myself. Excellent Stuff! 🙂

johnnyblog Friend

I’ve been using Jooml for a while now, and it definitely has some really refined templates floating around out there. I’m new to this site, but I like the forum here – lots of people know what they’re talking about, at least from what I can tell so far. I’m glad I stumbled on to this one…

chromebulbs01 Friend

With all the positive feedback, I am just glad to be a new member of Joomlart.

Thank you Joomlart!

mybizfriends Friend

Thak you questbg I was wondering how the credit deal worked

estephen0126 Friend

I am newbie here and looking for a great plugin and modules for my website connecting to paypal.

numbvir Friend

Joomlart is really the powerful forum i’ve never seen,i like it!:D

markodnv Friend

Great to see all of this positive feedback! Really inspires confidence that this is a resource that will be around for a long time.

bancs Friend

Joomlart design fabulus template for joomla, the best choice

aj2010 Friend

thank you for the reminder. I would have not put info in my profile!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  aj2010 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum