Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hello… I recently became a member on behalf of my stone manufacturing company Metamar and was able to create a pretty classy website thanks to Joomlart’s Ja_uvite Template. The Joomlart forum was extremely helpfull to me and the credit system used really does push people to give answers… I find it brilliant.

Basically I can say that what attracted me to Joomlart is the “classy” feel of some of their templates. Hope you guys get rich! If you do send some credits my way! :p

bennitos Friend

always nice to read a positive note 🙂

Maybe you can consider posting your website in the members showcase section? 🙂

ccvpguy Friend

<em>@metamar 111758 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    ……………..
    The Joomlart forum was extremely helpfull to me and the credit system used really does push people to give answers… I find it brilliant.

Basically I can say that what attracted me to Joomlart is the “classy” feel of some of their templates. Hope you guys get rich! If you do send some credits my way! :p</blockquote>

Hello metamar and the rest;

I am not sure how the credit ststem works, and I can’t find any info, I looked the FAQ.
    Anyone can explain or point out

Ps, I am new also, and so far no issue.., I am sure I am going to have lot of question:-)

Cheers
    CCVPGUY

questbg Friend

Hi CCVPGUY

A lot more information about credits here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/introducing-thanks-button-and-credits-system/

Basically, you ‘gain’ credits in the following way:

# Gain Thanks: 5 Credits
    # Lose Thanks: -5 Credits
    # Give Thanks: 0.1 Credits
    # Take Thanks: -0.1 Credit
    # Induction (Welcome bonus): 10 Credits
    # Referral: 0.1 Credits
    # Activity (Credits awarded once per day user has performed the defined activity.): 0.1 Credits
    # Birthday: 10 Credits
    # Grant Reputation: 0.1 Credits
    # Receive Reputation: : 10 Credits
    # Infraction
    # New Thread: 0 Credits for registered member, 5 for Admin/Mods/Moderators
    # Rate Thread: 0.1 Credits
    # Posting: 1 Credits
    # Own Thread Posting: 2 Credits
    # Post Size Credit awarded per character or word in a post, in addition to the Posting Credit: 0.1
    # Your Thread Rated: 5 Credits
    # Your Thread Replied: 0.1 Credits
    # Your Profile Viewed: 0.5 Credits
    # Poll Creation: 10 Credits
    # Poll Vote: 0.1 Credits
    # Sending PM: 1 Credits
    # Profile Picture: 5 Credits
    # Profile Fields: 5 Credits

All desiged to promote a more active forum for JoomlArt members!

Chris

anisjolly Friend

****!

Chris – I didn’t know we got 10 credits for putting polls together *rubs hands* – 😀

Or even filling in all of our profile fields!

questbg Friend

<em>@anisjolly 111785 wrote:</em><blockquote>Chris – I didn’t know we got 10 credits for putting polls together *rubs hands* – 😀
    </blockquote>

Hee hee. Should I be looking out for a few new polls in the near future? 😉 😀 :laugh:

minhhoangtk1 Friend

ok. Thanks all

TomC Moderator

Great comments and kudos !!

It’s always great to see newcomers discovering and being excited over the world and possibilities of the Joomla CMS .

😀

marshala Friend

I’m a new member, and it’s great to see all of this positive feedback! Really inspires confidence that this is a resource that will be around for a long time.

jezzicaz789 Friend

<em>@metamar 111758 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello… I recently became a member on behalf of my stone manufacturing company Metamar and was able to create a pretty classy website thanks to Joomlart’s Ja_uvite Template. The Joomlart forum was extremely helpfull to me and the credit system used really does push people to give answers… I find it brilliant.

Basically I can say that what attracted me to Joomlart is the “classy” feel of some of their templates. Hope you guys get rich! If you do send some credits my way! :p</blockquote>

Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

ccvpguy Friend

<em>@jezzicaz789 156235 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!</blockquote>

Welcome onboard:D

amitkn Friend

Hello,

I think Joomlart templates are the best, but I found one tutorial on-line which explains how to create a Joomla Template.
    But, I think it’s old- because talks about creating Templates with Tables…. but recent Templates say: “tableless”…
    Can anyone from Joomlart provide a Tutorial, so I can try to build a Template…
    Don’t think it’s for competition…just because I want to learn.
    Waiting for your answer.

Amit

sheldonwrights Friend

<em>@amitkn 156325 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I think Joomlart templates are the best, but I found one tutorial on-line which explains how to create a Joomla Template.
    But, I think it’s old- because talks about creating Templates with Tables…. but recent Templates say: “tableless”…
    Can anyone from Joomlart provide a Tutorial, so I can try to build a Template…
    Don’t think it’s for competition…just because I want to learn.
    Waiting for your answer.

Amit</blockquote>

I will be happy if Joomlart could help us to create a new templates.

dcbelleza Friend

come on guys. there are a lot of tutorials out there on how to create templates. use google.

joomlart makes the best joomla templates i’ve seen. in fact i use them on my web development projects. even the free ones are great.

fabregas Friend

<em>@dcbelleza 169791 wrote:</em><blockquote>come on guys. there are a lot of tutorials out there on how to create templates. use google.

joomlart makes the best joomla templates i’ve seen. in fact i use them on my web development projects. even the free ones are great.</blockquote>

I’m new here, in this forum and already have learned a lot and the best thing is that when you start reading and browsing, you just can’t stop. There’s just so much valuable information 🙂 Thank you for this forum!

I have to agree you dcbelleza, joomlart templates are fantastic 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  aj2010 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum