Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

try contacting Hung and see if he can do anything help you switch to dev membership.

chalon Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 121872 wrote:</em><blockquote>Asia is +7 hours ahead of the GMT, that means it is now local time 5AM, April 1st 2009 in Asia with current time stamp of 6PM, March 31st 2009 in New York, NY USA. CEST is currently midnight, just passed into April 1st, 2009 with GMT at 11PM, March 31st 2009.

Maybe that is the reason, Joomlart.com is located in Asia and not the USA or the UK.

All about Time…</blockquote>

wooohanetworks,

Read the time stamp of my post {#10) and you’ll know why I was asking if its still March 31 there in US. I am also living here in Asia similar to the timezone of Joomla.com. The time zone of this forum is definitely not in Asia time zone.

Joomlart.com (74.86.25.155) IS LOCATED IN NEW YORK with Softlayer Technologies Inc , so your statement “Joomlart.com is located in Asia and not the USA or the UK” is NOT CORRECT. The company, J.O.O.M Solutions, may have its business registration in Vietnam but not US or UK, yet I don’t care. I read some of your other posts in this forum and I strongly agree with the others for you that STOP SPEAKING FOR JOOMLART.COM IF YOU ARE NOT THE OWNER OR UNDER EMPLOYMENT OF THE COMPANY. I pretty sure I will not be the last one who feel the same.

matdotdee Friend

Seeing as it’s now May, it may be time to remove this link from the welcome header… Mine still reads:

“Thank you Developer! 1/2 price for all Magento products”. Disappointing to find out we missed it, to say the least!

toinus Friend

Please renew this offer as it still appears on the forum frontend…!

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@toinus 129205 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please renew this offer as it still appears on the forum frontend…!</blockquote>
    It may appear on the forum front end, but the offer expiry date is stated (so it’s a little loophole for them!)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  hanifahmed 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum