Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

So if you are currently having an active/expired JA Developer Membership or having the plan to sign up as JA Developer account at JoomlArt, we would like to show our thanks for your support and offer you a 50% of discount on our new Magento Clubs

The coupon details belows:
    ++++++++++++++++++

Coupon Code: THANKYOUDEVELOPERS

Discount: 50%

Valid for: All Magento related purchase

Valid until: 31 Mar 2009

To get the discount, please enter the coupon in coupon field during your purchase process. Please note that this coupon required these product subscriptions, either active or expired:
    – JA Developer Membership – 1 year
    – Renew JA Developer Membership – 1 year
    – Upgrade to JA Developer Membership – 1 year

hanifahmed Friend

Fantastic.

Keep it up Hung!

abdujap Friend

Hung,

I am current JA Developer License holder. Last night I purchased a single developer license for the Magneto theme JM Purity and wake up to find if I waited 8 hours it would have been 50% off. Is there any chance I could receive the discount retroactive?

Thanks in advance,
    Abdujap

we2solutions Friend

Good News.thanks Hung

Hung Dinh Friend

abdujap;119033Hung,

I am current JA Developer License holder. Last night I purchased a single developer license for the Magneto theme JM Purity and wake up to find if I waited 8 hours it would have been 50% off. Is there any chance I could receive the discount retroactive?

Thanks in advance,
    Abdujap

Hi Abdujap,
    The “retroactive discount” are normally not applied because if it is applied, I should had also contacted all buyers who had made the purchase during the last few days. However, I am happy to give you the upgrade to 3 months developer subscription if you want. You can look forward to some top-notch Magento design in the coming months

wnthemes Friend

Good, Very good.
    I need to work more with magento to understand this ecommerce platform.
    JoomlArt themes for magento is a good contribution for any magento developer.
    Thanks Hung

SP Media Friend

Thanks Hung, do we get a list of upcomming magento templates?

wooohanetworks Friend

Until you know, you can roll the dice…:D

sfpkent Friend

Thank you very much! 🙂

chalon Friend

Hi, as I read in the first post the 50% discount valids until 31 March 2009 so I just tried to make a purchase but it says “This coupon has expired.” Isn’t it still 31 March in the US side now?

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@chalon 121863 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, as I read in the first post the 50% discount valids until 31 March 2009 so I just tried to make a purchase but it says “This coupon has expired.” Isn’t it still 31 March in the US side now?</blockquote>

Asia is +7 hours ahead of the GMT, that means it is now local time 5AM, April 1st 2009 in Asia with current time stamp of 6PM, March 31st 2009 in New York, NY USA. CEST is currently midnight, just passed into April 1st, 2009 with GMT at 11PM, March 31st 2009.

Maybe that is the reason, Joomlart.com is located in Asia and not the USA or the UK.

All about Time

abdujap Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 119110 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Abdujap,
    The “retroactive discount” are normally not applied because if it is applied, I should had also contacted all buyers who had made the purchase during the last few days. However, I am happy to give you the upgrade to 3 months developer subscription if you want. You can look forward to some top-notch Magento design in the coming months</blockquote>

Hung,

Thank you for the offer to upgrade me to a 3 month developer subscription to the Magento club. I greatly appreciate it. Do I need to do anything on my end, or are you taking care of it?

Thanks,
    Abdujap

chalon Friend

Happy me now I can test drive the JM products. Thank you Hung and JA team! By the way, I like all kind of promotional offers. Just a small comment, specifying the offer expiration date on time zone issue is very important for those “last minute” promotions lovers like me. 😀

scorp2 Friend

Thanks you!!!

Miguel Goncalves Friend

looks like i saw this too late.

I’ve just bought the JM Purity thinking that i was also able to download the JM Modules and i was wrong 🙁

If this promotion was still available maybee i would bought a dev license

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  hanifahmed 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum