Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

splitting this from the prev topic

I cannot resize the text in the boxes in position 1, 2 or 3. The text in position 3 is over running the box and if resizing or viewing on a small screen it will not adjust. I also cannot align the bottom of the boxes in pos 1 2 and 3, so if one has longer text it will only adjust the size of one box

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can change the position size from the template options > Layout Responsive layout > Extra small > Drag and move the position to 12 for small devices.
    Hope it helps.

dr_tatian Friend

hi pankaj that aligns the width but its the length that seems to be the problem. Additionally the boxes combined equal 12 so that all 3 take up the length of the screen but the text of the last box over runs but i cant see why as it could easily fit in the box

dr_tatian Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I saw you turned off the Responsive mode that creates the problem. Kindly Turn on the responsive mode, compile less to css and check.
    Take a backup of a site before apply changes.
    And if still, you have problems post the screenshot of issue.

dr_tatian Friend

this problem exists even with responsive mode. Additionally I would like this to work in both modes, can you advise how it can be resolved?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u please provide the screenshot of problem. its very hard to assume the issue without proper details.
    Kindly send me screenshot of problem and the device in which you are getting the problem, It will help me to check this problem.
    Regards

dr_tatian Friend

refer to the attached doc which shows examples of the boxes and text coming out of alignment.

dr_tatian Friend

attachment

1. boxes-error.pdf
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can change the position size from the template options > Layout Responsive layout > Extra small > Drag and move the position to 12 for small devices.
    I applied same on your site and now there is no overlapping.

Regards

dr_tatian Friend

Hi Pankaj,
    thankyou that worked perfectly for the responsive modes, however the issue still occurs with responsive mode turned off. Would there be another way to resolve as the positions cannot be drag and moved in the standard module positions mode

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    No the Drag and move is only for Responsive layout.
    In the Non-Responsive view you will have same view : http://prntscr.com/e5gdzx

Regards

dr_tatian Friend

Hi Pankaj, Sorry I should have worded my question better. In your fix it worked well when in responsive mode, however in non-responsive mode the 3 boxes are different height and the text in the third box is misaligned with the box and comes out to the right.

I can see in the variable.less that the screen size for non-responsive is 980px (same as medium responsive) and responsive large is 1200px.

refer to the attached screen shot, the large rsponsive version of the site displays perfectly, the unresponsive 980px version does not display correctly.

What do I need to do so that in any screen layout :

1. the box heights are all aligned
    2. There is no text over running the boxes?

1. boxes-error-1.pdf
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its because the table width is 328px that is larger then the module container width
    you can add below code in custom.css file to make it 100%

table {
        background-color: transparent;
        width: 100%;
    }

Hope it helps.

dr_tatian Friend

thanks that fixed the text over running in the box.

The only issue outstanding is the vertical alignment, is there a way to make all the boxes the same height?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum