Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

While waiting for the fix you can add links to text (and other html formatting) by editing the page code in SQL (_jabuilder_pages). Just make sure you do not add spaces and use correct syntax:

<a href=\"https:\/\/www.linkedin.com\/in\/joomlart\" target=\"_blank\">Linked In<\/a>
    greendome Friend

Hi @tarabarsky

I’ve tried your solution which seems to work (after removing all ‘back-slash’ characters) but when going back into edit page via JBuilder, its strips out all text links from the text section. Hence, back to square one…very annoying.

I hope this can be resolved quickly rather than waiting for new features to be added to the editor.

GD

tarabarsky Friend

Yes, it will be deleted next time you use JB to edit the page, of course. I used it on the page, which I do not plan to edit in the nearest future, until they fix it 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi guys,

We are fixing the issue as highest priority issue, it should be fixed very soon, thanks a lot for your patience.

Regards.

Alok Jain Friend

Any updates on this?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Alok Jain,

The new RC version will be released today, pls stay tuned and wait for the update.

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum