Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hello, text formatting not working in Page builder, after publishing all text changes like "bold, italic, background color…." dissapear.
    Will that problem be fixed?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @moveton,

We are updating the text editor issue, so for sure, it will be fixed soon.

Regards.

moveton Friend

TY very much

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @moveton,

The editor issue is fixed, please check again .

Regards.

greendome Friend

Hi Arvind,

I’ve just tested Hyperlink option in the editor.

1 – Selected text and clicked the Hperlink button.
    2 – Entered my URL e.g. http://www.joomlart.com or https://www.joomlart.com then click the Add button.
    3 – Published the site and there’s no link for my selected text.
    4 – Re-selected the same text and clicked the Hperlink button and its empty.

I’ve tried the above few times with ‘Feature Into 7.1’ block.

Is this an editor bug?

Thanks, GD

moveton Friend

hurray text formatting works, but i cant format H2 headings…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi guys,

Thanks for your report, I have talked to the dev team to fix those issues. Thanks for your patience.

Regards.

greendome Friend

Unfortunately, I’m still finding the editor a hit and miss. The font sizer, hyperlink and paragraph spacing (enter) and don’t work after publishing the page. The hyperlink is a must as I can’t currently link between pages or external sites.

Regards, GD

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @greendome,

Yes, that function is a must and we are still working on that to fix the editor issue. We will try to get it done as soon as possible.

Regards.

greendome Friend

Hi Arvind,

Any update when the editor will be fixed?

Also, is there a way to add custom buttons e.g. I want to add a button to each sub-section for the ‘Feature – Intro 7.1’ block.

Image attached for clarity…read more buttons

Thank you, GD

1. Screen-Shot-2017-01-29-at-16.51.13-copy
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

Our dev is improving the editor, please give us some more time to make it as good as you expect.
    For the request to add button to the feature intro content block, I will check with the development team to add the option so you can add button to each feature item.

Regards.

betatester2012 Friend

Very limited number of colors available on the text editor. None of the standard ‘white, black or gray’ options are available. Am I missing something somewhere?

Alok Jain Friend

Same text linking issue..
    Arvind, can you please give this a priority and release patch or something as this looks like major issue for quite a few folks here.

Thanks

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @betatester2012,

We are planning to add new feature that allows user to define color for color variables, for example, you can change the color code of Blue from #0077bb to #0078bc, this will help you change color theme of your site.

Regards.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi @alok Jain,

Our development team is fixing the editor, please give us some more time, we will update the fix to the server once its ready. Your patience is high appriciated.

Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum