Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Phil, will you help me with this. I am having the same issues. My host says it has to do with .htaccess. I have no idea what that means

Phill Moderator

Sure, please PM me all the details you have including an admin logon, ftp logons and a link to this thread. Please detail the exact problems you are having in your PM and I will take a look.

sevgi Friend

hi sory my english not goed i install JA Teline IV quickstart i can log administrator i can se all if i website its blank i made also local everything work ,if i from adminastrotor change oder template like beez ore oder its work what i doe something wrong?
    thanks

Phill Moderator

Could be a number of things but a good start would be to disable the JA Twitter module from the Joomla back end. If that fails then please PM me an admin logon so I can take a look. Please include a link to this thread in your PM.

sevgi Friend

hi again i send to you pm
    thanks

Phill Moderator

I tried disabling the cache but it appears some files in your templates folder are unwritable by the script. Could you make the files and folders in your templates>ja_teline_iv folder writable then go into the template manager and set js and css optimization to “No” and see if that helps.

Phill Moderator

Thanks for your latest PM. I still cannot set css/jss optimization to “No”. Please check the permissions of the files in the folder and try saving those settings yourself. When you can successfully save those settings your permissions are correct.

If you do not know how to do that please PM me an ftp account.

sevgi Friend

Thanks foor everything its work now

Phill Moderator

Excellent news. Good luck with your site.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

This topic contains 39 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum