Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Original template installation was from a latest (v1.4.1) quickstart.
    As you recommended I reinstalled template from template .zip file and nothing changed.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@q1234321 190834 wrote:</em><blockquote>Original template installation was from a latest (v1.4.1) quickstart.
    As you recommended I reinstalled template from template .zip file and nothing changed.</blockquote>

Please kindly provide me the FTP account and Admistrator account via PM or your submitted ticket #YDD-257706. I’ll have a look then.

q1234321 Friend

Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately, this template and website are on my computer test server.
    As soon as I publish it, I will contact you.

Thanks again and all the best.

gray Friend

<em>@q1234321 190684 wrote:</em><blockquote>After changing Logo Type to text, filling the Logo Text and Slogan I am getting the following incorrect result:

Please help.</blockquote>

Maybe this thread would help you.

iboux Friend

<em>@dathq 189463 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear iboux,

This issue is related to your article’s content,Please make sure that you did not copy your content from a word document or something like that.

So please check again the content of your article.</blockquote>

Hi Dathq, i’m not copying from microsoft word. before i upgraded to the latest version everything was fine. i’m attaching a shot of what i’m talking about. please help as it is very annoying. if you look at the screenshot, you’ll see that the articles appear in 2 columns and with just the intro 9with the comment box and others). i want it so that when you click on an article, it displays by itself with the apropriate modules.

iboux Friend

<em>@iboux 191764 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Dathq, i’m not copying from microsoft word. before i upgraded to the latest version everything was fine. i’m attaching a shot of what i’m talking about. please help as it is very annoying. if you look at the screenshot, you’ll see that the articles appear in 2 columns and with just the intro 9with the comment box and others). i want it so that when you click on an article, it displays by itself with the apropriate modules.</blockquote>

sorry the screenshot is too big to upload

q1234321 Friend

After upgrading to v1.4.2 problem disappeared.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

This topic contains 52 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  q1234321 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum